Contributory 143 queries

richardcoull

I SENT THIS EMAIL TO MY AGENT >>BUT HAVENT GOT ANY RESPONSE..I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IF U GUYS CAN HELP ME

email \/

i have applied Parent Contributory Visa 143 through agency in March,2013.Im in last stages of the visa,i have query that is worrying us as it may become obstacle for our visa. I would really appreciate if u guys can clear our doubts and reply with a satisfactory response.The query i would like to make are as follows:-

DEPENDENCY - The date my father lodged this visa, i was 17 yrs old and on this September ( 2014 ) im turning 19 yrs old. As per the visa criteria, a dependent should be under 18 years old. My question is, What age is considered for dependency? the age when i applied for visa or the age when my visa is verified by the case officer ?. At the same time I would also like to know the factors which can do to prove my dependency on my parents ? I may also inform you that lst year i took admission in BA part !, under the correspondence course scheme conducted by the university. confirm if this correspondence course will satisfy the immigration authorities or not?

Other queries:-

1. Assurance of Support ( AOS ) - Till now, we haven't got a appropriate response by you or your agency.We haven't received a procedure for it or when we can apply for it. I have read through some forums related to aus immi that applicants before us, have already applied for it. I heard it takes a month to get AOS done ..is that true ? Please share any information about AOS, we would really appreciate.

2. As we are in the last stages, it is really tough to wait as there is mixture of excitement,curiosity and worry. So please tell how much more time it will take for case office allotment?

Respectfully,

Richard coulls

I am confused. Your post says you are 17 nearly 18. Why have you applied for a 143? this is a visa for a parent who has children in Oz. Not the child whose parents are in Oz.

I must admit, I assumed OP meant the parent applied for that visa and he was included on the application. But you might be right, could be the wrong visa was applied for..

yeah ..i reckon maggie is the only one who read my query properly ..unfortunately my parents arent good with computer , so im helping them out to get info

Err excuse me, didn't i? Try stringing a sentence together though and you might get somewhere a bit faster, I'm out,