189 visa lodged August 2014

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We've been allocated a CO today- so great news. We need to submit a few more docs and the family needs new medicals so we'll get those in 5 days. Quick question, BUPA website gives options on about 7 tests, do we need to tick all these (including stuff like syphilis???) or do we need to just tick assessment for Medicals and a chest x-ray?

Today I got assigned a CO (Team 23) She asked to send again my Police Clearance from the Uk, I front loaded all my documents inclusive this I think maybe was a mistake from the system that She did not recieve the police clearance when I applied to my visa (14-08-2014)

Edited by Lucky

• 2 weeks later...

I submitted my application on Friday the 29th August 2014. Not heard anything yet but based on the 3 month processing time (13 weeks?) I am hoping to get this by the 28th November. I have an employer waiting for me who paid for my wife and I to visit in September; this simply made it worse as we are now even more keen to emigrate with our three kids!

Will update this as soon as I hear anything...

Edited by swampey
Tried to add signature