Making new friends in Brisbane

soapyjo

Hello everyone,

sorry i havnt visited the site in a while,hence why i havnt replied to any of the posts, ive had a few things going on!! It seems that a few of us would like to have a get together,so i was wondering how people feel about meeting at the Celtic Corner in Manly, say on Saturday 20th September around 6.30pm.Im happy for other people to make suggestions if this doesnt suit!!!

A few drinks and a bit of chit chat!!!

Hello everyone,

sorry i havnt visited the site in a while,hence why i havnt replied to any of the posts, ive had a few things going on!! It seems that a few of us would like to have a get together,so i was wondering how people feel about meeting at the Celtic Corner in Manly, say on Saturday 20th September around 6.30pm.Im happy for other people to make suggestions if this doesnt suit!!!

Sounds good to me - Count us in!

Looking forward to meeting you.

Val and Matt

Hello everyone,

Realy nice little bar this with good food,

Unfortunately im in Thailand on buisness and dont come back untill the next day,

Enjoy yourelves and maybe catch up next time