You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Shajer

Looking forward to my very first visit to Australia as immigrant!!

Hi All,

I am moving to Australia next month along with my family (wife & 2 kids age 9 & 7). Currently I am living in UAE for last 5 years.. We are very eager to see Australia and get settle there.

We are planning to land in Melbourne and would be looking forward to buy some cheap property in suburb around Point Cook area.

Any good schools recommendation?

Any guidance with regard to shipment of my stuff to Australia?? Can I ship my cars as well to get some savings on duty being an immigrant?

Also wanted to know if any banks offer a credit card without getting a job. I am fine to secure the credit card limit by blocking that much amount in the account however the sooner I have, the sooner I can start making the credit history.

Regards,

Shajer

Hi and welcome to the forum.

We have quite a few members in and around Melbourne so im sure you pick up some helpful tips on here. Lots of luck with the move

Cal x

If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place...

If you get a chance,take it, If it changes your life,let it. Nobody said it would be easy they just said it would be worth it...

Credit rating/history works differently here. I don't think they are anywhere near as quick to hand out CC's to people.