"Missing Meds"

Guest Karen K

Guest Karen K

Hi guys

The other day i telephoned Aus House regarding my family meds. I was told that mine and my daughter were "missing" (not on the system) and the nice guy gave me an email address to contact the HOC regarding this matter. Today i recieved an email back, which stated that my daughters meds were recieved and now on the system, however mine have been assessed but they need further information. They will email me reagrding this matter shortly.:wacko:

My Meds are fine according to the GP and Xray dept so can anyone think of any reason they may want further infor. Dont want to make myself sick with worry but as i am a nurse i am a born worrier, just want everything sorted.

My lovely agent said its probably a admin error.....i do hope so.:wubclub:.XX

Guest Gollywobbler

HI Karen

If you and your doctor know that you are 100% fit & well, plus your x-ray is OK, then I think your Agent is right and that this is an admin cock-up. YOur meds file has probably been sent to the MOC either by mistake or as part of an internal quality-control audit. I would think that a random selection of Category A meds files are probably sent to the MOC to be checked every year, just to confirm that the Guidelines supplied to the Panel Doctors are working as they should and so forth.

Best wishes

Gill

Guest Karen K

Thanks Gill i feel better now. i will just have to wait and see. Sorry to be thick but what does MOD stand for, i am sure i know it, and will kick myself when your reply XX

Guest Gollywobbler

Hi Karen

Medical Officer of the Commonwealth.

I see you are in Southampton. Whereabouts? I live in Hedge End.

Best wishes

Gill

Archived