190 Visa July lodge Gang!

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oYeah thats what i was going to try figure out.. id wake up at 3am sometimes for ther toilet, and right away flick on my iphone mail lol

That sounds familiar! Our grant came through at just before 11pm UK time. I suppose whether your case officer is in Adelaide or Brisbane May make a slight difference time wise.

How you shelley now?

I'm good thanks :-D Still grinning from ear to ear! Feeling a little overwhelmed at times about the MASSIVE list of things to do over the coming weeks. 2 weeks 6 days until I finish work and 6 weeks 1 day until we fly. So far, flights booked, hotel booked for night before, shippers booked, I've secured a Kindy place for my youngest, set up Oz bank accounts and a foreign exchange account plus I've given notice on our house and negotiated for them to return the deposit earlier than usual. It's my eldest's 7th birthday on Friday so I've also got that sorted and prepared for his party on Saturday! Phew! I can't wait to arrive in Perth if only to know that all this stuff is done with lol

Still no news for you yet then? Every day is another day closer to that grant. Stay positive xx

Subject access for my partners police history. Do they ever request more documents or is it commonly known that because they only request a certain thing then everything else is ok?

Usually they request documents when everything else is ok.

They requested polio vaccination certificate and bank statements from me (for proof of employment)...

Best of luck Biddy17 !!!