What is common wealth supported place?M Ed. for teaching secondary classes?

Annoisa

hi All.

I came here on TR visa. now want to study after getting PR. For studying commonwealth supported place is needed. Do anyone know about it.

Secondly for getting admission in M Ed. the conditions are tough for non English speakers. IELTS speaking listening 8 and remaining two modules 7.5.

Can anyone suggest any easy way to do M Ed. for teaching secondary classes? I will get PR in 2015. After will start study. But planning and seeing my options for admission. Looks hard to me???

:)

Annoisa

A Commonwealth supported place is offered by many universities, especially in the field of education and nursing.

The fees are lower than a full fee paying course. Research which university you would like to go to and then find out if they offer a Commonwealth supported place. Remember, as a PR holder you will need to pay your fees upfront at the beginning of each semester.

To study education and then teach you will need to be able to speak and write English to a good level, there is no way around that. Study is the best option there.

Archived