Credit Card Payment (47SK)

Guest Aldo

My 47SK application was air couriered to Adelaide a couple of days ago so i presume its there now. Does anyone know at what stage they take the money? I just want to make sure there are enough funds and what would happen if the funds weren't there at that time?

Sent ours 22nd August and credit card still not debited, we have been in the same boat as you making sure enough money is on card just wish they would hurry up and take it. Frustrating this waiting game no heard a thing yet.

Guest Brissiebound

We're in the same boat, app received in Adeliade 21/8 still no acknowledgement or card charge yet! Trying to remain unphased :shock:

Guest happygolucky

I sent app recvd at DIMA end of Aug, still no acknowledgment or cc debited, spoke to my agent today who advised me it is taking 8 weeks for acknowledgements!! :(

• 4 weeks later...

ours went in 27th August - still no acknowledgement or charge to card.

just spoke to our agent who is receiving acks now for appln submitted 15th August.

the wait goes on

Guest The Brooks

just a quick question regarding the credit card payment, does the card have to be in the applicants name or can you use someone elses card, i.e dads credit card.

cheers

sam.x

Guest Brissiebound

Our application was received 21st Aug and we just received our acknowledgement yesterday and they debited the cc yesterday as well. This should give a good indication of when you should expect to hear.

Steve

One step closer!!!

Guest Brissiebound
just a quick question regarding the credit card payment, does the card have to be in the applicants name or can you use someone elses card, i.e dads credit card.

cheers

sam.x

Hi Sam,

You can use anyones credit card as long as they sign the form.

Cheers

Steve

Great - thanks Brissie

We'll never have been more glad to have a charge to our credit card - can't wait!!! Hopefully within next week.

Cheers

Guest The Brooks

cheers

sam.x

Hi Sam,

You can use anyones credit card as long as they sign the form.

Cheers

Steve

Thanks steve, we used a money order for the TRA but wanted to use credit card for main app so can track when it is debited.

Hi Brooks family

We're also heading (hopefully) for Perth - are we working on same timeframe - our visa appln (136 on MODL) went in 27th August so hoping for ack this week?

Guest The Brooks

Hi V&G

just in the final throws of completing main app, hoping to send it off end November, we are hoping to fly out to Perth in July 07 may be abit tight though (fingers crossed).

Hope you get your ACK soon.

Take Care

Guest Phil Olsen

Hi guys

Lots of you coming to Perth

Plesae look me up when you get here, it would be great to put faces to names

Regards

Hi Brooks

Good luck with it all - stressful time I remember.

We're heading off travelling for 6 months in November as can't bear waiting any longer & we've pretty much got things wrapped up here.

We'll be in Perth January & Feb doing some house/school hunting and hoping to hear good news on our appln while we're there. We can then enjoy rest of our trip in the knowledge that we only have to come back to collect luggage & get visas in passports! Maybe a bit mad but some things have just got to be done!!!!!!

best wishes

V&G

Hi peoples just thought let those of you that are still waiting for credit card debit and acknowledgement from DIMA, we have had our card debited and acknowledgement today. We sent form 47SK off 22nd August and have only just heard hope this will help those of you still waiting some idea of timescale.

Best of luck to you all still waiting with your application. Thats all this seems to be one long waiting game I wonder how long it will be now until we hear anything else.

Cheers

Cheryl

• 3 weeks later...
Guest bshootz

Just a quick question, looking at the payments it says to pay in two installments, for visa 136, how do you know when to send the next installment, if paying by bank draft or is it easier to give card details and then do they take it out in one go or two installments?? :shock: oooh so confused :!: :!: Thanks Beckyx. :shock:

Guest dunnarunna

in answer to bshootz

from what i have read on the visa site you only pay the first instalment when applying for visa unless you have a non dependant child going with you then you pay the second instalment.

well thats how i understood it so i may be wrong as i am new to this too, havent even started application yet!!

:D donna

Archived