You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

lucy1989

shipping clothes/personal items from uk

Hi, I was wondering if anybody could assist.

I am searching for a reasonably priced company to ship my items from the uk to Aus.

I do not have a whole house - it will simply be for my personal items (photos, CD's etc) and my clothes/shoe collection.

I am thinking i will have enough to fill 4 large boxes - maybe the equiveland of 3 or 4 suitcases.

Alot of information i have found relates to much larger shipments than what i require.

Hope there is somebody who can give me a hint :-)

Thanks in Advance

Hi

We sent 8 large boxes with Crown Relo and they were great. Id ring 2 or 3 companys and get quotes from them, there are a lot of companys out there and lots of posts on the forum about shipping experiences you may find helpful.

Hope this helps

Cal x

If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place...

If you get a chance,take it, If it changes your life,let it. Nobody said it would be easy they just said it would be worth it...

Have a look at movecube. They have different size 'cubes'; they come to your house with the cube in a little trailer that you then fill. We looked at them but had too much furniture so are probably going to get a section of a containerbut if it's just personal items etc should fit and be a cheaper alternative.

counting down the days.......