"Employment Reference" creation

aksahdaks

Hi Guys,

I am in middle of writing "Employment Reference" for the ACT nomination. Your assistance would be grateful.

As per the instructions, "Attach current employment reference(s) supporting recent, relevant work experience in the nominated occupation. The length of work experience is not mandated but it must be clear that you have enough experience in your nominated occupation to be employable in Canberra."

Can anyone please let me know about what to write in this section. Any samples/templates would be handy.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Hello there,

Each company has different format/template, attached is mine which I finished yesterday then sent to Case officer you can refer to.

Please provide evidence of your work experience in your nominated occupation, or a closely

related occupation. Evidence can include:

● Certified copies of your work references for any positions held during the relevant

period. Your work experience references must meet the following requirements:

❍ the reference should show the official letterhead of the company or government

department providing the reference.

❍ the letterhead should indicate clearly the full address of the company and any

telephone, fax numbers, email and website addresses

❍ the name and position of the person authorised to sign the employment reference

should be typed or stamped below that person's signature – a reference with only an

illegible signature will not be accepted

❍ the direct contact number of the person writing the reference should be included in

the letter

❍ the letter should indicate the exact period of employment, including whether

permanent or temporary, full or part time, position/s held, the main five (5) duties

undertaken, and the salary earned – positions should not be described by generic

titles (for example, research officer, public servant) but according to the nature of

the duties undertaken (for example, research chemist, accounts clerk).

Good luck

Employer Reference _ template.doc

Employer Reference _ template.doc

Hi Phutuong,

Many thanks for your reply. I shall collect this from my employers now. May I ask you , where city are you moving to, occupation, visa,

Hello there,

Each company has different format/template, attached is mine which I finished yesterday then sent to Case officer you can refer to.

Please provide evidence of your work experience in your nominated occupation, or a closely

related occupation. Evidence can include:

● Certified copies of your work references for any positions held during the relevant

period. Your work experience references must meet the following requirements:

❍ the reference should show the official letterhead of the company or government

department providing the reference.

❍ the letterhead should indicate clearly the full address of the company and any

telephone, fax numbers, email and website addresses

❍ the name and position of the person authorised to sign the employment reference

should be typed or stamped below that person's signature – a reference with only an

illegible signature will not be accepted

❍ the direct contact number of the person writing the reference should be included in

the letter

❍ the letter should indicate the exact period of employment, including whether

permanent or temporary, full or part time, position/s held, the main five (5) duties

undertaken, and the salary earned – positions should not be described by generic

titles (for example, research officer, public servant) but according to the nature of

the duties undertaken (for example, research chemist, accounts clerk).

Good luck