Andy = vetassess

Guest andrew neal

Guest andrew neal

Hi there, first time on p.i.o ,i'm andy and my partner name is shelly we have two children joe 5 & darcy 3 years. started application back in april 07

Hi Andy and Family

WELCOME to PIO...........................not sure what your question is?

However.........................Fire away....................always someone on here to help you out........SOMEHOW/SOMEWAY!!!!

All the best

Guest andrew neal

Bear with me I take a while to warm up, hi everyone thanks for your warm welcome.

I'm doing my vetassess this week so I expect a great pass mark and then the ball should start to roll a bit faster for us I hope.

Just wanted to introduce myself and I'm sure I will be seeking plenty of advice in the near future on places, schools, jobs, fishing and beer.

Good forum Andy for info and there are a lot of good professionals on here that live in Australia who will give you good tips.

Don't forget its between 5 and 7 in the morning in Australia now so some of the BritAussies will only just be getting up. :SLEEP:

Try the "Search" for starters on threads and that will give you some good info.

Guest andrew neal

Hi cal,hope you are alright thanx for moving the message ,not use to the system yet,

hopefully we would like to live probably north of brisbane around caloundra or caboolture areas.

Were is jimboomba and how long have you been there now, is life good.

We would welcome any advice on brisbane areas, looked at sunshine coast mainly, it looks nice for families.

I am sitting my joinery exam with vetassess this friday, so hopefully can pass that and then the application might go through quicker then.

Guest andrew neal

Hi Gary, I am a joiner sitting my joinery exam with vetasses this friday in lancashire.

I will let you know how I get on.

Archived