shisman

190 visa lodged June 2014

Hey Thanks Guys for your good wishes .. and congrats to gkVithia ... hope every thing goes well as per the plan from here on ... All the very best to all the guys who are still waiting . .. I am sure it won't be long wait.

I'm over the moon. CO assigned. Brisbane team 32 request additional information. :ssign19:

IELTS 8.0, VETASSESS +ve Mar 08, 176FS-April 08 (Online) , Meds&PC April 08

Nov 2013 IELTS 8.0,VETASSESS +ve 30.4.14, EOI 13.5.14, Invite 20.5.14, QLD SS 3.6.14, 190 applied 20.6.14, CO assigned 18.8.14, Health & PCC uploaded 10.9.14, Grant 25.9.14

My agent got a mail from the CO asking for a new PCC though I had submitted one that was issued in Nov 13. My agent has replied to the CO that it is still valid and whether he wants a new one.

My agent got a mail from the CO asking for a new PCC though I had submitted one that was issued in Nov 13. My agent has replied to the CO that it is still valid and whether he wants a new one.

Dear Shisman,

I guess your CO wants to have you a longer validity on your visa, If he accept the PCC from November then you must have to enter AU before 13th Nov 2014, which is too short, hence it is advisable to have latest PCC. It is good for you.

All the very best Bro :-)

Thank you santy for the info. Dear Vandl, I am not sure as the agent just informed me that he is in receipt of a mail from CO. Will try and find out

Yay!!! Just got the golden email! what a rush :):)

good luck and all the best to everyone!!

Vetassess Application 234599 Life Scientists lodged – 19/3/14 | Skill Assessment Outcome - 5/6/14 | EOI lodged - 10/6/14 | SA SS Applied – 10/6/14 | SA SS Approved – 23/6/14 | Invited to apply - 23/6/14 | 190 Lodged – 30/06/14 | PCC - frontloaded | Medical - 11/7/14 | CO Assigned - ? | Visa obtained - 21/8/14:laugh:

Yay!!! Just got the golden email! what a rush :):)

good luck and all the best to everyone!!

Hey Congrats Scots... it was pretty quick too in your case ... now enjoy the party ..

All the very best to everyone ... hope you all receive your grant very soon :-)

Congrats @scotsaway!

I'm so chuffed for all of you that are getting your grants through so quickly - I wish we were as lucky! We lodged at the end of April with all docs frontloaded but are still waiting to hear something - there's been no communication at all. I have called and e-mailed but the only thing I've managed to find out is that the application was allocated to Adelaide Team 8 on 31st July. Otherwise... still no update. :sad:

AITSL Skills Assessment sent 05/12/13, AITSL Certificate received 12/02/14, EOI submitted 08/03/14 Application for SS 21/03/14, Invitation to apply 15/04/14, 190 Visa lodged 28/04/14 (Medicals and PCC frontloaded same date), CO allocated 31/07/14 (Adelaide Team 8), Grant 08/09/14

Congrats @scotsaway!

I'm so chuffed for all of you that are getting your grants through so quickly - I wish we were as lucky! We lodged at the end of April with all docs frontloaded but are still waiting to hear something - there's been no communication at all. I have called and e-mailed but the only thing I've managed to find out is that the application was allocated to Adelaide Team 8 on 31st July. Otherwise... still no update. :sad:

Hey Em, thank you! I am sorry to hear though about the wait you have going on :( hopefully any day now, fingers crossed!

Thanks Santy :)

Vetassess Application 234599 Life Scientists lodged – 19/3/14 | Skill Assessment Outcome - 5/6/14 | EOI lodged - 10/6/14 | SA SS Applied – 10/6/14 | SA SS Approved – 23/6/14 | Invited to apply - 23/6/14 | 190 Lodged – 30/06/14 | PCC - frontloaded | Medical - 11/7/14 | CO Assigned - ? | Visa obtained - 21/8/14:laugh:

Dear All,

Just got my golden mail and I am too excited as I type this. Need to enter Aus before 8 June 2015. Thank you to all of you for your guidance. The CO asked for some docs on 20th August which were all frontloaded and my agent uploaded those again and today, the GRANT

Regards

Shisman

Congratulations Shisman.

Hope everyone get theirs too soon.

Nov 2013 IELTS 8.0,VETASSESS +ve 30.4.14, EOI 13.5.14, Invite 20.5.14, QLD SS 3.6.14, 190 applied 20.6.14, CO assigned 18.8.14, Health & PCC uploaded 10.9.14, Grant 25.9.14

Thank you all. For those who are waiting, they are trying their best to issue visa's within three months. My case was rather complex as I lived in 5 countries in the last 12 years and I am from a so called high risk country. It should come soon(er) for you guys!!

Complex in the way that they have to go through Police Clearance etc from all these countries if you have stayed for over a year in each of these countries and get additional clearances on their own for these countries (if deemed necessary by them) against a straight forward application wherein an applicant have lived in only one country.

Woohoo visa granted at 5 am, I am so excited Australia here we come!! Thanks to everyone on here for all your helpx

Woohoo visa granted at 5 am, I am so excited Australia here we come!! Thanks to everyone on here for all your helpx

Great :wink:

Don't you mind to share your timeline?

I will put my timeline up later for you just on my way to work 12 hour shift so will be later on tonight

Lodged 4th June extra docs requested 7th august visa grant 28th august, can't believe it still, been day dreaming about the move all day at work

i am confused should i need to call or mail to co for update as its taking so much time now...

i applied visa on 2/5/2014 got CO on 6/8/2014 till then no update from CO...

Has anyone any idea how I can

get my case officers details?? Lodged visa June 13th... Medicals uploaded 2 weeks ago. Was using ixp visas who are now in liquidation so no way of finishing CO details but don't want to miss out on vital emails etc? Uploaded 956 form on immi account but not heard anything

thanks for any help :)

Any grants received?