190 visa lodged June 2014

shisman

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My agent got a mail from the CO asking for a new PCC though I had submitted one that was issued in Nov 13. My agent has replied to the CO that it is still valid and whether he wants a new one.

Dear Shisman,

I guess your CO wants to have you a longer validity on your visa, If he accept the PCC from November then you must have to enter AU before 13th Nov 2014, which is too short, hence it is advisable to have latest PCC. It is good for you.

All the very best Bro :-)

Yay!!! Just got the golden email! what a rush :):)

good luck and all the best to everyone!!

Hey Congrats Scots... it was pretty quick too in your case ... now enjoy the party ..

All the very best to everyone ... hope you all receive your grant very soon :-)

Congrats @scotsaway!

I'm so chuffed for all of you that are getting your grants through so quickly - I wish we were as lucky! We lodged at the end of April with all docs frontloaded but are still waiting to hear something - there's been no communication at all. I have called and e-mailed but the only thing I've managed to find out is that the application was allocated to Adelaide Team 8 on 31st July. Otherwise... still no update. :sad:

Congrats @scotsaway!

I'm so chuffed for all of you that are getting your grants through so quickly - I wish we were as lucky! We lodged at the end of April with all docs frontloaded but are still waiting to hear something - there's been no communication at all. I have called and e-mailed but the only thing I've managed to find out is that the application was allocated to Adelaide Team 8 on 31st July. Otherwise... still no update. :sad:

Hey Em, thank you! I am sorry to hear though about the wait you have going on :( hopefully any day now, fingers crossed!

Thanks Santy :)

Dear All,

Just got my golden mail and I am too excited as I type this. Need to enter Aus before 8 June 2015. Thank you to all of you for your guidance. The CO asked for some docs on 20th August which were all frontloaded and my agent uploaded those again and today, the GRANT

Regards

Shisman

Thank you all. For those who are waiting, they are trying their best to issue visa's within three months. My case was rather complex as I lived in 5 countries in the last 12 years and I am from a so called high risk country. It should come soon(er) for you guys!!

Complex in the way that they have to go through Police Clearance etc from all these countries if you have stayed for over a year in each of these countries and get additional clearances on their own for these countries (if deemed necessary by them) against a straight forward application wherein an applicant have lived in only one country.

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone any idea how I can

get my case officers details?? Lodged visa June 13th... Medicals uploaded 2 weeks ago. Was using ixp visas who are now in liquidation so no way of finishing CO details but don't want to miss out on vital emails etc? Uploaded 956 form on immi account but not heard anything

thanks for any help :)