Auto Electrician Wanted, Mandurah WA

CharmedP3

Hi, I work for a Rockingham (WA) based recruitment agency and we are looking for an Auto Electrician for our client who is based near Mandurah. As they have had some difficulty finding a good auto electrician with strong diagnostic skills, they are now considering sponsoring someone on a 457 visa which is why I have extended our job ad to come post on here.

I'm copying and pasting our add which is also on numerous facebook groups as well as our own page and gumtree. If you are an auto electrician who is ideally already over here we would love to hear from you. Please note we CANNOT (due to the urgency of filling this position) offer sponsorship to candidates not already here. We also do not normally offer 457 sponsorship... this is strictly a one off deal due to the rarity of Auto Electricians!!!

For more job postings like us on Facebook or if you are an employer looking for good candidates give us a call on 08 9529 1700

Seek Support are looking for an Auto Electrician for a fast paced workshop based near Mandurah,

The job requires a good knowledge on a variety of small and large vehicles including some plant equipment.

You will need to be a strong team player and have the ability to use your initiative.

The hours are Monday to Friday 8am until 5.30pm, and along with great rates of pay, an excellent workingenvironment it also comes with a vehicle and mobile phone for the right candidate.

Our client may consider taking over the sponsorship of 457 visa holders ALREADY in WA and looking for a new sponsor. Candidates who are not already in Australia will not be considered for this role unfortunately.

Apply to Tracy jobs@seeksupport.com.au

Seek-Support Full-Logo.jpg

Seek-Support Full-Logo.jpg