• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bondminh, from March this year all cases might be considered by different officers who are free at that momemnt. In theory, it means that cases will be finalized faster that it was before. Honestly, it's partly true because many fresh immigrants got their PR visas in one and half months.

Regarding new mail boxes. When I uploaded the latest documents on 04/07/14 and replied to my CO to Adelaide.GSM.team6@immi.gov.au. I got the following automatic mail message:

MPORTANT NOTICE - New email address

We would like to advise that as of 30 June 2014 supporting documentation should be emailed to:

GSM.Allocated@immi.gov.au<mailto:GSM.Allocated@immi.gov.au>.

To ensure your documents are attended to as soon as possible, we encourage you to update your records, and to send any further documentation to GSM.Allocation@immi.gov.au<mailto:GSM.Allocation@immi.gov.au>.

The following mail boxes will no longer be available:

Adelaide.GSM.team6@immi.gov.au<mailto:Adelaide.GSM.team6@immi.gov.au>

Adelaide.GSM.team7@immi.gov.au<mailto:Adelaide.GSM.team7@immi.gov.au>

Adelaide.GSM.team23@immi.gov.au<mailto:Adelaide.GSM.team23@immi.gov.au>

If you have sent documents to any of these email addresses prior to 3 July 2014, you are not required to resend.

BTW, my timelime is

03/06/14 - visa application lodged, 23/06/14 - case officer allocated, 26/06/14 - medical, 04/07/14 - PCC (the latest document).

Hi, I just received confirmation from the Netherlands, saying that my PCC will be issued within 4 weeks, meaning I will be late to submit it to CO within 28 days. Should I inform my CO now about the delay? Or should I wait until the 28 days lapse, then I explain the situation?

BTW, I am having sore throat, it seems turning into sniffle today. I heard that normal sickness should not be a problem. Is it true? is it ok to go for Health examination? Should I go for health check within this week? (my deadline to submit PCC and Health check is 28 July).

Hi, I just received confirmation from the Netherlands, saying that my PCC will be issued within 4 weeks, meaning I will be late to submit it to CO within 28 days. Should I inform my CO now about the delay? Or should I wait until the 28 days lapse, then I explain the situation?

BTW, I am having sore throat, it seems turning into sniffle today. I heard that normal sickness should not be a problem. Is it true? is it ok to go for Health examination? Should I go for health check within this week? (my deadline to submit PCC and Health check is 28 July).

Hey Bondminh,

They say that it takes 4 weeks, but they send it asap...maybe u will get it within 2 weeks..but never know...

all the best.

Bondminh, from March this year all cases might be considered by different officers who are free at that momemnt. In theory, it means that cases will be finalized faster that it was before. Honestly, it's partly true because many fresh immigrants got their PR visas in one and half months.

Regarding new mail boxes. When I uploaded the latest documents on 04/07/14 and replied to my CO to Adelaide.GSM.team6@immi.gov.au. I got the following automatic mail message:

BTW, my timelime is

03/06/14 - visa application lodged, 23/06/14 - case officer allocated, 26/06/14 - medical, 04/07/14 - PCC (the latest document).

Thanks Shadow, it means that different officers will be working on our file at the same time, rite? I still contacted my CO but did not receive the above message.

We lodged our application on 18th June and are still waiting for the CO to be allocated...the waiting is killing me!

We have not front loaded PCC or medicals as I am an ex-cruise ship worker and so there maybe extra PCC's I need to get which may take a long time so waiting to see if just the letter from my company is good enough for a good character reference.

BTW, my timelime is

Hi Shadow, do you normally receive any acknowledgement/automatic reply message when replying to your CO's email? I contacted my CO twice, but did not receive any acknowledgement or message like mentioned above. Is it weird?

And, I uploaded my additional documents via IMMI ACCOUNT. Should I tell my CO about it? Or she/he will automatically knows where to look at?

My timeline is:

9/6 - lodged, 1/7 - CO assigned, 10/7 - Local PCC + additional docs, pending PCC from Netherlands and Health check (next week).

Don't mean to worry anyone, but I'm still waiting from the 16th of May for a CO to be appointed.

I've applied through a MARA registered agent too. There must be a pretty big back log this year.

I think you should contact the immigration department. I can see that some ppl who lodged their applications earlier have already been assigned to case officers. I also know that there have been some cases when ppl were assigned to case officers who were on long leave that time, but after they had contacted the department they were reassigned to other staff who was available.

Thanks Shadow, it means that different officers will be working on our file at the same time, rite? I still contacted my CO but did not receive the above message.

You're welcome!

Correct. Now they have another apporach working on different cases.

It's normal that officers do not reply on your messages. I think that it's sensible not to annoy/disturb officers because of the casual questions (like when I get the grant etc.).

BTW, I got an email from another CO that they've got my documents and are waiting for medical clearance. Honestly, I don't even know what it's mean and how long should I wait for that. However, I think that it's a good sign..

Hi Shadow, do you normally receive any acknowledgement/automatic reply message when replying to your CO's email? I contacted my CO twice, but did not receive any acknowledgement or message like mentioned above. Is it weird?

And, I uploaded my additional documents via IMMI ACCOUNT. Should I tell my CO about it? Or she/he will automatically knows where to look at?

My timeline is:

9/6 - lodged, 1/7 - CO assigned, 10/7 - Local PCC + additional docs, pending PCC from Netherlands and Health check (next week).

Last time I replied to the CO on her personal working mail box and didn't get any automatic messages. It seems that sort of messages are generated when your email is sent on general addresses like adelaide.gsm.team or gsm.allocated.

You can trace the statuses of you documents at iimmiaccount site. If the status of a document is changed from Requested -> Received, it means that DIBP has got the document. Anyway, you can also notify officers that you've uploaded all the requested documents. I did this and got the reply on Monday the week after the next one.

I think you should contact the immigration department. I can see that some ppl who lodged their applications earlier have already been assigned to case officers. I also know that there have been some cases when ppl were assigned to case officers who were on long leave that time, but after they had contacted the department they were reassigned to other staff who was available.

I contacted my agent a while back and she got annoyed with me for questioning her ability etc...

She told me that it was common to wait up to 3 months for a CO appointment. (I'm still trying to digest that one)

Because my agent has handled the processing, I don't have any details about my application no.

I would have to request that from her to be able to contact IMMI and I don't know whether she would be compliant.

Hello guys! I have a question, but not sure if there is an answer a part from no!!

My family and I have completed the medicals but I have not managed to write down the hap id numbers... I went back to my immi account and managed to find mine and hubby's but the children cannot be found as it is stated "this person does not require medical etc etc etc"

any chance of retracing my children's hap id numbers???

thank for your help..... Still waiting for co :(

Hello guys! I have a question, but not sure if there is an answer a part from no!!

My family and I have completed the medicals but I have not managed to write down the hap id numbers... I went back to my immi account and managed to find mine and hubby's but the children cannot be found as it is stated "this person does not require medical etc etc etc"

any chance of retracing my children's hap id numbers???

thank for your help..... Still waiting for co :(

Maybe you could call the place you had your medicals? They have the HAP ID numbers x

Hi,

I have just joined this group recently as I think it will be quite helpful.

I lodge my 189 application on 5 May 2014 but to date, i have not heard anything back yet. It has been over 10 weeks now. Should I be worry?

Thanks

i guess we will know when we know... I am thinking of giving them until end of next week and pursue further.

I have been told from a few friends that it is normal and that they could be backed up on their ends. Since we are applying 189, it takes abit longer than 190.

i'm just getting a bit restless as its almost three months now since my application. ideal wait time is around 10 weeks... so i'm not too far behind i guess...

Hello All,

Lodged on 25th June, just awaiting CO. Medicals and PCC frontloaded. Just a waiting game for a CO now. I have to stop myself checking Immiaccount every day, I know I'll get an email if they do try to contact me but it's just irresistible to keep checking!

Hi

i have received an invitation to apply for the 189 today :)

i have a few few questions I hope someone can answer.

1: once you start applying, do you have to pay the fee straight away?

2: with regards to medicals and police check, do you need these completed in within the 60 day period?

3: what's involved in the medical?

I'm applying in Australia and have already had the chest x-Ray.

Thanks in advance

tom

Let me start with appreciating Shelly for starting this thread for nervous Jun-2014 applicants.

My wife and I applied for 189 on 25th July and front loaded everything else but Medicals. Our Medical reports were uploaded by the Clinic on 25th Jun 2014. Now, its just waiting time. Just like lounrich, I check my ImmiAccount at least couple of times every day.

This excitement is nerve wracking.

TimeLine: ACS application: 15th April, + ACS Assessment: 28th May 2014, Invite: 24th Jun 2014, Application: 25th Jun 2014, Proof of De Facto relationship(last document uploaded before medical): 17th Jul 2014, Medical: 25th Jul 2014, Visa grant: ??:daydreaming:

Let me start with appreciating Shelly for starting this thread for nervous Jun-2014 applicants.

My wife and I applied for 189 on 25th Jun and front loaded everything else but Medicals. Our Medical reports were uploaded by the Clinic on 25th Jun 2014. Now, its just waiting time. Just like lounrich, I check my ImmiAccount at least couple of times every day.

This excitement is nerve wracking.

TimeLine: ACS application: 15th April, + ACS Assessment: 28th May 2014, Invite: 24th Jun 2014, Application: 25th Jun 2014, Proof of De Facto relationship(last document uploaded before medical): 17th Jul 2014, Medical: 25th Jul 2014, Visa grant: ??:daydreaming:

I apologize for extra thread. I wrote a date wrong on my post so I replied my own post for fixing it.