Hi,

we're still waiting too. Had our medicals on 25th oct. They are all uploaded onto immi site. It's an agonising wait isn't it? Seems to take forever.

hope we all get our grants soon!

We're waiting too. Application lodged on 19th June. PCC and medicals on 26th June. Requested for form 80 and 1221 on 2nd Sep. Submitted both form on 4th Sep. Since then my immiaccount seems like an image file. Nothing has changed. No communications at all.

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Another June player is vanishing from the forum, the very very frustrated waiting part of my life ended yesterday, happy my partner wont divorce me now :P.

applied visa application 26th June, Co 26th Sep ( additional docs request 1), Nov 7th ( CO Additional docs request 2) , Visa Grant !!! 20 Nov.

I sincerely pray for all others who are waiting and contributing to this forum to get the Visa soon.

Edited by gngaz

Another June player is vanishing from the forum, the very very frustrated waiting part of my life ended yesterday, happy my partner wont divorce me now :P.

applied visa application 26th June, Co 26th Sep ( additional docs request 1), Nov 7th ( CO Additional docs request 2) , Visa Grant !!! 20 Nov.

I sincerely pray for all others who are waiting and contributing to this forum to get the Visa soon.

Congratulations!!! gngaz, May I know what kinds of additional documents were requested? Did you have to submit form 80? Would be grateful for the info.

Congratulations!!! gngaz, May I know what kinds of additional documents were requested? Did you have to submit form 80? Would be grateful for the info.

Thanks.

first contact (additional 1) - form 80, form 1221

second contact (additional 2) - missing salary slips for few years( i claimed for 8 years ), i managed it thru adding promotion and increment letters with bank statements.

Edited by gngaz

Thanks.

second contact (additional 2) - missing salary slips for few years( i claimed for 8 years ), i managed it thru adding promotion and increment letters with bank statements.

Thank you very much for the information. Good luck for your future endeavors. I was contacted on Sep 2 for form 80, form 1221. Submitted both on 4th Sep. Since then no contact.

Thanks.

Hi all. Finally got the grant. Just before 30 mins I received the golden email. Thanks to everybody in this forum.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...