also forgot to say anyone with passport from uk, ireland, canada, usa, new zealand dont HAVE TO to doIELTStest unless they want to gain extra points at the EOI stage. Having any of these passports is proof u have 6.0 in English.

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks Gaz!

my husband is the main applicant and he is British so he does not the take the ielts test.... but I do as I am not an English speaker. I did not know I had to prove I spoke functional English until after we lodged the application, so I have booked a ielts for myself in order not to pay the second instalment!

Pretty sure it will be 4.5 or more (that's what I need ;)

Ok, thats same situation as me. My wife needed to do IELTS. yeah its only 4.5 you need. She got 5.5 overall. I thought it had to be done before lodgement but maybe not? well good luck with the test.

Hi swavik....I lodged 3 june also but not done meds or pc's yet! No CO as yet! Keep me posted! :-)

Hey kelly..nice to see you here...I have uploaded all the docs but i am expecting some delay getting my PR because my wife had an past history of treated TB...so they are going to go in depth for sure..keeping my fingers crossed...is there any1 on this blog who have hear about a case with treated TB?

Did the panel doc not give u any info on past history of TB. I haven't seen any threads on that but I think you are right they will be looking closely at your wifes case. Good luck.

The panel doc has sent the report as past treated TB. Usually past TB which is cured is not a reason for rejection but the medicals are forwarded to MOC which adds up to the waiting time...

Is there anyone who has lodged the visa in June and has a case officer allocated?? please update

I got CO since 1/7. Adelaide team 23. anyone has the same team? She asked me for additional documents for experience, PCC and health check which in fact, I am preparing.

I got CO since 1/7. Adelaide team 23. anyone has the same team? She asked me for additional documents for experience, PCC and health check which in fact, I am preparing.

hey what date did you lodge the visa..so that we can have an idea where do we stand

I applied for 189 visa on 11th June 2014 but still no case officer allocated. I am really happy to hear that a case officer has been allocated for your case. Hope you will the visa soon. How did you come to know that a case officer is allocated. Did you received an email from them. What additional documents for experience he/she asked for.

Hi swavik, I lodged visa on the 9th June.

@abdul, thank you for your wish. I got an email with title like this "BCC2014/... - .TRN - My name - Request Documents or Info". She asked me for almost everything relating to experiences: contract, payslips, reference letter, tax documents, bank statements that I've sent to VETASSESS 1 year ago. Luckily I have all documents scanned before sending to VETASSESS.

My husband is not migrating, he signed form 1229, so CO again asked his signature being certified by Local Police.

Btw, can i ask you guys a question? I got about 1 year working as accountant for a local company 8 years ago, I dont have contract/payslips/tax documents for that job, but I already uploaded reference letter + salary statement. Is it sufficient for the CO? Those are the only papers I can obtain from that job.

Wish you guys will hear good news soon

Hi Bondminh,

1. One of the immigration cosultant told me that Exp Letter + Pay Slips should be enough

2. Have you not front loaded your experience letter and pay slips

3. Have you applied for 190 visa why they are asking for bank statement. How many months bank statements did she asked. Did she specified the number of months.

All the best. Give us good news.

hey all the best to you..does case officer allocation have any particular sequence??

Good to hear that somebody from june is allocated...but i have a question ..i lodged on 3rd june with all the documents including the medicals and PCC so why am

been allocated a CO..any idea??

Hi Bondminh,

1. One of the immigration cosultant told me that Exp Letter + Pay Slips should be enough. --> All right. Hope things go well.

2. Have you not front loaded your experience letter and pay slips --> I front loaded all employment papers for my current jobs (7 years) + reference letter of previous job (1 year). But she asked me for what I provided to VETASSESS (from VETASSESS to current date, the gap is about 1 year, I guess she wants to make sure I am still doing the nominated one).

3. Have you applied for 190 visa why they are asking for bank statement. How many months bank statements did she asked. Did she specified the number of months. --> I am doing 189. She did not mention how many months, I provided 3 latest months, maybe I should ask my bank for six months or more :))).

All the best. Give us good news.

Hi, my comments are RED.

Yes, Swavik, if you have front loaded all documents, even PCC and Health check, I dont think there should be any issues with your case, let's pray for a DIRECT GRANT then. ( I am still doing my PCC and Health check).

Fingers cross.

Hi Bondminh,

All the best. Hope everything goes fine. Anyway it dosent matter whether you are working on the nominated one or not. Your positive assessment is more than enough. Even if unemployed no problem. I am working in Dubai. In which country you are working.

Yes, Swavik, if you have front loaded all documents, even PCC and Health check, I dont think there should be any issues with your case, let's pray for a DIRECT GRANT then. ( I am still doing my PCC and Health check).

Fingers cross.

Hey thank you for the wishes...But as i said in the previous reply tht my wife has a past treated TB history(6 years ago) ..Dont know if it was TB but was treated for it in Netherlands so now have it in my records...

So i am really very much in the a question mark about the progress and the time that will be taken for the grant...

all the best to you too...

fingers crossed...

Wow, the first mention of a case officer for people who lodged in June - congratulations! You lodged the same date as us, fingers crossed the rest of us start hearing from them too. Our medicals were uploaded onto emedical yesterday and I have finally received confirmation that we'll receive the last employment reference in the morning so will be able to upload all employment evidence. Our application will then be complete. I'm so hoping for a direct grant.

Feeling excited :-D

Hi Bondminh. Glad to hear that you got a CO. May I please ask you from which country have you lodged your application? Was it onshore or offshore? I just wanted to know the timeframe for offshore countries. I have lodged mine from India. Thanks.