TRA Cock-up Update!

2Posh2Push

After 5 wks our Agents have still done nothing about our situation! They told my husband not to get in touch with the Assessor as they would speak with him to get a meeting set up - he rang anyway after they didnt get back to us after 2 wks. The Assessor was really helpful and got back to us when he said he would and also said that the Agents had not been in touch with him at all!!! Needless to say we are soooooooo cross and want our money back to go to a new agent , they have been such a let down and disappointing. We are supposed to be getting a call from our agents tomorrow to let us know what is going on but in 5 wks we think its very poor that they haven't done something. The Assessor said we need abit more detailed info to get the trade we want.

Feeling fed up, emma :evil:

Guest Phil Olsen

Hi Emma

If your agent is registered, then a fee should not be drawn until the service is provided. Hopefully, the agent gave you a copy of the migration agents code of conduct which sets out the rules of how clients are dealt with.

Is your agent in the Australia or UK?.

If not, please email me at philipo@imaus.com.au and I will give you a copy. It also sets out communication requirements with clients. If you are getting no contact then please read the code and invoke it.

There are plenty of good agents and there are some which give the profession a bad name.

Best wishes

Phil Olsen

MARA number 0637276

Archived