Genesis Estate Coomera

Matt R

Hi All. Does anyone live on or have any opinions on the Genesis Estate in Coomera. We are looking at buying there so any advice before signing up would be great.

We live nearby but I've only driven through it, my only thought would be foxwell road being the main in/out route and the roundabout at the end of it being horrible at rush hour.

Great area. Built a few homes in their. The above poster saying Coomera isn't the best area must honestly have rocks in their head in regards to that comment.Coomera has a few celebrities living local and quite a few very well off folk. Many of my friends live in and around Coomera and love it and is good for their children. Location of Coomera makes property more affordable. I would highly recommend genesis estate for investment as well as good living.I built a new build in genesis for a British couple who were very impressed with the area. I can't recommend schooling as I know little about it.

Great area. Built a few homes in their. The above poster saying Coomera isn't the best area must honestly have rocks in their head in regards to that comment.Coomera has a few celebrities living local and quite a few very well off folk. Many of my friends live in and around Coomera and love it and is good for their children. Location of Coomera makes property more affordable. I would highly recommend genesis estate for investment as well as good living.I built a new build in genesis for a British couple who were very impressed with the area. I can't recommend schooling as I know little about it.

Haha, well if 'celebrities' live there then who am i to judge! oh dear....:notworthy:

Haha, well if 'celebrities' live there then who am i to judge! oh dear....:notworthy:

yer good on ya. Point being plenty of millionaires live in Coomera . You say it's not a good area. Tell that to the weathly folk that live there. Brad pit and family stayed in Coomera at mike doohans house last year.you know how picky they are right. Nrl footballers live there. Some big name builders live there.its very popular suburb with Aussies. Why come on a forum and recommend to someone it's not the best area when they are buying in a nice suburb. I've only lived here 35 yrs , what would I know right. You keep passing on your wealth of knowledge. Coomera a bad area you say makes you look the idiot not me mate. Don't worry mate this forum is losing its appeal to me now so you can continue speaking **** to those that want to listen. Have fun

yer good on ya. Point being plenty of millionaires live in Coomera . You say it's not a good area. Tell that to the weathly folk that live there. Brad pit and family stayed in Coomera at mike doohans house last year.you know how picky they are right. Nrl footballers live there. Some big name builders live there.its very popular suburb with Aussies. Why come on a forum and recommend to someone it's not the best area when they are buying in a nice suburb. I've only lived here 35 yrs , what would I know right. You keep passing on your wealth of knowledge. Coomera a bad area you say makes you look the idiot not me mate. Don't worry mate this forum is losing its appeal to me now so you can continue speaking **** to those that want to listen. Have fun

Thanks, I will.

I thought the OP said "any opinions on the Genesis Estate in Coomera" not, please tell me all good things even if you dont think it. Sorry, must have mis-read! They should have just sent you a private message instead of asking for OUR OPINIONS. Thats the thing about opinions...they are not right or wrong...or maybe they are!

Thank you for your concern about me looking an idiot, but I wont lose any sleep over it.

I would say that the way you have acted/re-acted on this post is more something to be embarrassed about...but hey, what would I know!

Back to the OP.

Matt R, hope this thread hasn't offended you at all mate.

You asked the question, I answered. I never said I was right, just that was my opinion.

I've heard on the news and read of stories in coomera of drug labs, shootings, stabbings and a lock down at a school. Anyway, like I say I hope you can understand that these are my opinions. I wish others would understand this too but hey, it's the world we live in I guess.

Would I buy a property to rent out in coomera, absolutely, would I buy a property to live in myself and raise my family there, no.

all the best with what ever you decide mate.

Edited by wattsy1982

Hi All. Does anyone live on or have any opinions on the Genesis Estate in Coomera. We are looking at buying there so any advice before signing up would be great.

Dont be put off by comments that Coomera is a bad area. If you have FB join the Coomera home page. It's a great community. Upper Coomera is the less desirable part but the other parts are supposed to be really nice. (Good & bad streets anywhere).

We're moving over in September and will be renting in the area. People I know who live on Genesis don't have a bad word to say about it!