CO said will refuse nomination but hasn't done it yet

Deh

Google ENS. It is an employer sponsored permanent visa. You can be anywhere in Australia as long as your job is on the sol or csol, you meet minimum wage etc. You would need either to have worked for your employer on a 457 for two years, or have a positive skills assessment. And of course your employer needs to agree.

Cheers Blossom79! I'm having a look on Immi website right now but there is so much information that I'm going crazy. My employer would already have given me a PR if he could so no doubts he will agree to do it when time comes. Just not sure if he will meet the criteria as it's different from 457.

Anyway... will go from here to see what info I can gather. Thanks! :)

Cheers Blossom79! I'm having a look on Immi website right now but there is so much information that I'm going crazy. My employer would already have given me a PR if he could so no doubts he will agree to do it when time comes. Just not sure if he will meet the criteria as it's different from 457.

Anyway... will go from here to see what info I can gather. Thanks! :)

May I suggest that you consult your agent?

May I suggest that you consult your agent?

Yeah, that's probably the best ideia :) It's just I'm quite sure he was the one who told me I couldn't get the PR here so I was hoping to get more info from somebody else. I can ask him again but it will cost me a good money and right now I'm very very poor. Thank you anyway!

Yeah, that's probably the best ideia :) It's just I'm quite sure he was the one who told me I couldn't get the PR here so I was hoping to get more info from somebody else. I can ask him again but it will cost me a good money and right now I'm very very poor. Thank you anyway!

Chances are if he told you that, that you can't pass the skills assessment at the moment. In that case you would have to work on the 457 for two years before being able to be sponsored for pr by the company in Melbourne.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

And the nightmare has finally ended! Visa granted on August 21st! :)

Timeline

SBS Application lodged: 20/12/2013

SBS Approved: 28/02/2014

Nomination Application lodged: 13/02/2014

Nomination Approved: 10/07/2014

457 VISA Application lodged: 14/07/2014

457 Visa Approved: 21/08/2014

Couldn't be any happier! Good luck to everyone out there and thanks heaps to the wonderful people on this forum!!!