Guest michixxx

Anyone know Steve

Guest michixxx

We were introduced to this site by a guy called Steve who is an electician and worked with my husband at pentovil house kings cross, london, woking for hyltons. he should be in brisbane area now. we have lost his email so if you are reading this or know him please get in touch.

steve (welder pipefitter)

Have you any idea what steves screne name was? we have/had a few steves on here,

Cal x

If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place...

If you get a chance,take it, If it changes your life,let it. Nobody said it would be easy they just said it would be worth it...

Hi my husband is steve and hes an electrician and he worked at kings cross not long before we came here.He is at college at the moment doing exams to get his electrical licence so when he gets home i will speak to him to see if its him you are looking for.We were in Brisbane but are on the Gold Coast.Fingers crossed you have found him Helen

Guest Steve&Mandy

Hi my name is Steve but sorry i dont do sparks i do wood. Hope you find him. Best of luck

Steve (chippie)

Guest jonny.co@tiscali.co.uk

hey steve , love the avatar.

mandy has got good taste. but if its your avatar i will start to worry lol:biglaugh:.

or is that what you want to look like after numerous plastic surgery procedures :biglaugh:lol

loads of love nic xxxx

Guest michixxx

hi helen,

thanks for the pm steve has emailed steve, he was glad to hear a friendly voice (so to speak) hope you like it there, the gold coast is where we hoped to be and intend to visit to activate later this year.

michelle (steves wife)

another happy ending ,lol,,glad you found him

Cal x

If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place...

If you get a chance,take it, If it changes your life,let it. Nobody said it would be easy they just said it would be worth it...