and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Sign in to follow this  
Guest supercherries

TRA, THE LADY SAYS YES

Guest supercherries

Have got my TRA result, its a yes, im a painter/decorator, done it all myself and saved money not using an agent, i had to go back 20 years.

To be honest it wasnt as bad as it looks, i think my trade certificates,years of experience, and a good detailed explenation of my job description and daily task together with a some employer refs was sufficiant.

Going to Mandurah in Oct for 2 weeks and will go to Gov office and put the SIR app in.

If i can help anyone in building trade with there TRA send a message.

Good luck.

CHRIS :lol:

Guest Stu1980

Well done mate! How much work experience do you need to have in order to get the skilled visa? Im currently finishing my level 2 Painting and Decorating at night school. Im off to Oz in December on a working holiday visa and intend to find work as a painter and decorater. Hopefully l can find a company who is willing to sponsor me. Is there a lot of work in this trade aswell?

Cheers, Stu

Guest supercherries

HI STU

YOU NEED TO HAVE AT LEAST 6 YEARS EXPERIENCE,, IT WOULD BE WORTH YOU LOOKING AT THE TRA FORMS AS THIS WILL GIVE YOU A BETTER IDEA WITH THE QUALIFICATIONS YOU HAVE, OR SPEEK TO AN AGENT, WHO WILL GIVE YOU SOME FREE ADVICE, OR GO TO A SEMINAR.

Guest supercherries

HI JO N PAUL

THANKS FOR THAT, WELL DONE YOURSELF, IT SHOULD BE STRAIGHT FORWARD NOW, WHERE ARE YOU HEADING, PAUL CAN DO THE PLASTERING AND I,LL PAINT IT.

CHRIS

Guest supercherries

Hi Jo n Paul

We are going to Perth, but i can still do the painting, just put the flight cost on the price !!!!!!!! :lol:. a beer and barbie sounds good thougth

Chris