Formal statutory declaration - self employed - ACS - need help

Zanetti

Hi,

i'm in need of help regarding formal statutory declaration as self-employed.

I have been working at my own company since jan 2012. I need to assess my qualification and experience at ACS (australian computer society).

I have few confusions regarding qualification and experience papers:

- being a self-employed, can i state myself format statutory declaration?

- how should look like this formal statutory declaration?

- what other docs regarding experience should i have to upload beside formal statutory declaration? i have contracts of service, invoices issued to customers, my payslips, bank account reports.

These informations are urgent for me so if someone passed through this, i would appreciate any help.

Thank you in anticipation.

I'm self employed and recently achieved a successful ACS assessment.

I had two of my clients, whom I had worked with for the duration of the time I was self employed write and sign a reference as to what I did for them. I Aldo had my accountant write a declaration confirming I ran a successful limited company. Finally I wrote a statutory declaration and included my limited company certificate.

An example declaration can be found in the ACS documents.

• 1 year later...
I'm self employed and recently achieved a successful ACS assessment.

I had two of my clients, whom I had worked with for the duration of the time I was self employed write and sign a reference as to what I did for them. I Aldo had my accountant write a declaration confirming I ran a successful limited company. Finally I wrote a statutory declaration and included my limited company certificate.

An example declaration can be found in the ACS documents.

Hi,

I know it's an old thread, but could you please elaborate on where can I find an example statutory declaration?

Thanks.

• 1 year later...
I based my statutory declaration off of the details in section 12 of the Assessment Guidelines, and the example on page 13.

Hi guys. i have same issue and just stucked with one thing.. Did you "certify" that SelfStatutory somehow? i.e. by public notary or person from this list: https://www.ag.gov.au/Publications/Pages/Statutorydeclarationsignatorylist.aspx??

OR just wrote that + supported with documents [i have self emploment] (which makes more sens in my opinion) and then sent to ACS.

can you help?

thx

Alex