Help please

Al satty

Me and my family are desperate to move to oz we have 3 children and my mum would be moving with us too I have wanted to move to oz for years and my wife is really fond of the idea now as well I would really appreciate any help people would be able to give us we realise it's quite a long process but have been told by friends out in oz that is well worth doing.i am a qualified motor body repairer and my wife has qualifications in health care but is also doing a coarse in social work. Any help would be much appreciated thanks in advance

Step 1. Look at the SOL and CSOL list, identify the role that you are most qualified to do. Type the ANZAC code into Google and check out the skills assessment details to determine whether you will pass the skills assessment.

Then report back :-)

Are you a panel beater? Paint sprayer?

thats what I work in.....you could easily get sponsored, ie 457.

but as Rob DC has said, not sure where you are coming from about taking your mum?

visas will only allow your partner and children

Yeah I am a paint sprayer ,panel beater have been for about 10 years my mum lives with us as she is in ill health but i have brothers in the uk that could care for my mum if it came to it what is sponsored and how do I go about getting the ball rolling thanks

Sponsored is a 457 visa which is only temporary, like a work permit, I think it's for 2 or 4years, someone else will tell you no doubt

some people can apply for a permanent visa during this time if they qualify

Not too sure of all the details, job still needs to be on the list, if you loose your job you have 90 days I think to find another or leave the country. Permanent visa is a better option if you qualify but 457.can be a lot quicker

Yeah I am a paint sprayer ,panel beater have been for about 10 years my mum lives with us as she is in ill health but i have brothers in the uk that could care for my mum if it came to it what is sponsored and how do I go about getting the ball rolling thanks

Sponsored means that the company will pay for a visa for you and your wife and children to get into Oz, not your mum though.

Best and easiest way, is to look up all paint and panel shops in whatever state you wish to go to, and send them your cv.

But you also want to look at what a 457 sponsored visa entails, ie does the state you wish to go to charge for education fees.

your other option is to go down the skilled visa route, if you are good at what you do, you shouldn't have any props.

the difference in the two visas is, you either pay up front and get pr, from the off, then come over and look for a job, or you come via a sponsored visa, and the company pays, then once here, if you decide to go for perment residency you apply on shore.

If coming on the sponsored route, once here you can apply for ENS ...employer nominated sponsor, these are pretty quick visas to get. And in the likes of the company I work with, they will help you.

to get the ball rolling, doesn't take much....google is your friend.

Well your mum will have to go and live with someone else as it definitely will come to that, she cannot be added to your application.

I would look into 189 or 190 visas which you can read about on http://www.immi.gov.au. If you are not happy with reading through, then you should engage a migration agent to walk you through the application, the forum can only help so far. Once you have assessed eligibility you would need to: get skills assessed, take an IELTS test for points, lodge an expression of interest, apply for visa when invited.

Archived