Moving to Brisbane in September

jlaborteaux

Hi! I am emigrating, with my family, in September of this year to Brisbane. My husband and I (41 & 42) have two young children (4 & 2) and are looking for people to meet up with for chat / laugh / drink / food etc. Once we arrive, we will be staying in a short term let close to the CBD until we secure a longer term rental probably in the southern suburbs.

Please get in touch if you are so inclined!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello all. OH & I arrange 3 monthly get-togethers for migrants at North Lakes (on the north side of Brisbane). Next will be Saturday 12 July from 2pm til you have to go at the Parkside Park/bbq area, Aurora Boulevard, North Lakes. Do contact me if you want details of the Oct-ish get-together.

Hi there!

We are not in Brisi but down the road in the Gold Coast, Me and OH (40 and 37) and our little man who will be 5 in September

I am a nurse and partner is in real estate, have been in Oz nearly 3 years now and am happy to help out with any questions

for now take care and wish you the best of luck with your upcoming move

TT x

Edited by twinkletoes35

Hi everyone, myself and my oh 45 and 46 got our visa granted last week :) we're starting to plan the move and looking around Brisbane area hopefully by the end of this year. I must say now the visa has been granted I'm very nervous but I think that's normal. Having people going through the same thing is such a help and making new friends when we arrive is very important to us. Good luck every one and hopefully we'll meet up on the other side of the world :)

• 1 month later...