What is your weight range?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. What is your weight range?

• Under Weight
    • Healthy Weight
    • Over Weight
    • Obese
    • Very Obese

The scales are lying for you, there is no way on this earth that you are obese, not unless your posting photos of someone else as your avatar lol

I believe her, I'm obese according to those charts too. If I stand behind something (so my legs are obscured) I can look quite good - but when you can see my little dumpy legs, the illusion is ruined. My body would look great on a 6 foot Amazon!

Scot by birth, emigrated 1985 | Aussie husband applied UK spouse visa Jan 2015, granted March 2015, moved to UK May 2015 | Returned to Oz June 2016

"The stranger who comes home does not make himself at home but makes home itself strange." -- Rainer Maria Rilke

......I've read with interest this thread......

......enjoyed seeing all the beautiful people......

......and agree with age .....we relax a little more......

...,..,I look at my face.....a road map of my life.......

........and goodness have I travelled.......

........from pure joy.......to dispair..........and everything in between......

........my arms .....whose muscles can now relax a little I don't have to hold up my children any more.....

.........there softer to hold a grandchild......

.........his parents need the strength.........I just need to provide the comfort....

.........my body no longer needs to be firm and taught.....

..........a comfortable lap.....and a squishy pillow......

.........as the bust moves south,......a new and very important part to play....the comfort of the very young.....lol..!

..........each scar and mark tell a story......

..........a memory of a journey........

...........so be kind when talking about your body.....

............it's a beautiful thing.......

.............and it's shape...size.......condition.........is the story of your life...........

Beautiful words :notworthy: and so very true.

I am in the obese though I am only just 5ft if I was taller I would be fine :laugh: blame it on the height lol. The other half is on the border line of healthy and under weight. The funny thing is he eats more then me and hardly exercises. I eat a lot less then him and exercise a lot more then him! I know in general I am fairly fit, I have done sports in a competitive format and still been over weight. When I diet properly I lose a stone easily and then nothing else shifts. I have slowly started accepting I am just me a bit chubby, if I want to eat a biscuit I will eat a biscuit (Though I am not really a biscuit person and to be honest don't eat much chocolate or crisps to be fair). But as long as people like me for the person inside then the outside doesn't matter so much as long as I am not putting my health at risk.

But as long as people like me for the person inside then the outside doesn't matter so much as long as I am not putting my health at risk.

Then you have nothing to worry about Bell:cute:

Looking at another thread people are saying they are overweight when they don't look to be at all. I'm not going to ask how much you all weigh as that's very personal to some people, but I'm going to add a poll to this, based on the diagram below which area do you fit in to.

weight-chart-377.jpg

No fat bastard option? i dont know tbh,cant work out kg,about 6ft3 and 15 and half /16 stone

"The problem with neo conservative capitalism and it's insatiable greed for more wealth and disparity amongst the populace,is that it ended up being the catalyst for the great depression and modern recession"

Me,tonight:wubclub:

try looking at the bottom line @pablo where it says stones:dull:

:laugh:Heads a bit fuzzy still!:wacko::huh:

"The problem with neo conservative capitalism and it's insatiable greed for more wealth and disparity amongst the populace,is that it ended up being the catalyst for the great depression and modern recession"

:laugh:Heads a bit fuzzy still!:wacko::huh:

I'll read it for you then....

it says you're a fine specimen of a man but you'd be better still if you had more pie cobs and scotch....:yes:

I'll read it for you then....

it says you're a fine specimen of a man but you'd be better still if you had more pie cobs and scotch....:yes:

Thats nimps!!:laugh:,im off for pies and cobs now,taking me wobbly ead down the bookies for a footy bet,then get some stodge,i need it:wacko:,thank you for your blessing Nurse:biggrin::hug:

No fat bastard option? i dont know tbh,cant work out kg,about 6ft3 and 15 and half /16 stone

That means your only classed as over weight mate:biggrin:............Billy said you were a right fat bastard:yes:

That means your only classed as over weight mate:biggrin:............Billy said you were a right fat bastard:yes:

Lmao,im not telling yer what he said about you,asking where he got his Crocs an that....

Lmao,im not telling yer what he said about you,asking where he got his Crocs an

that....

Go on tell us, I'm meeting the old bugger tomorrow:wacko:.......don't mention the crocs mate, its got to that time of year now were he'll start coming out wearing crocs or jesus boots.....with bloody thick socks:no:

Go on tell us, I'm meeting the old bugger tomorrow:wacko:.......don't mention the crocs mate, its got to that time of year now were he'll start coming out wearing crocs or jesus boots.....with bloody thick socks:no:

He said you were a diamond,almost a Scouser ;)