Anyone live in pacific pines/ upper coomera with kids?

princess sofia

I live in Helensvale which is near those suberbs. Personally I wouldn't chose Coomera, I have a pal who hated PAC Pines and moved away, nosey neighbours, have another pal who likes it as she likes the school. There may be plenty of rentals there, ask yourself why!

Thanks it just seems hard getting a rental and we'll have to move in 3 weeks as lease is up on house and the employer wants him there ASAP, were off in the morning to go and look at areas will take a look at Helensvale , a colleague who was born on GC said arundel and ashmore or somewhere is nice to , I love we're we live now but it's in the country and not much for teenagers oh the thought of going through getting another rental makes me want to be sick, thanks for posting x

Edited by princess sofia

Arundel and Ashmore seem nice, I had a look when I first got here, actually stayed at Ashmore caravan park initially! I settled on Helensvale due to the school for my son. Maybe check out Oxenford and Pimpama too as they're close to M1. I would choose Pac Pines over Coomera. Good luck. Maybe just get 6 month lease just in case you don't like where you end up! Don't envy you all the upheaval!

Hi

We live in on Oxenford on the Saltwater estate, nice quite some nice houses around depends what you want, as above would choose Pac pines over Coomera or Upper Coomera. You also have Maudsland which has some nice areas. Sorry can not help with schools mine go to a small private school.

• 4 months later...