register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

growbags

balance of family test...

Hi PIO's

I am hoping to move to Oz and join my daughters but when I have looked into visa the balance if family test makes me ineligible. I have two estranged daughters from a previous marriage 40 years ago. Would I get away with not declaring these daughters. Wondered how deeply they look into these details. Anybody tried?

They do make checks and if you lied and were found out, they may issue a ban on even coming as a tourist

No, you can't lie on your forms. They will find out and the consequences may be that you aren't allowed into Australia for any reason at all. Do you expect people to tell you to go ahead and provide false information?

Hi PIO's

Would I get away with not declaring these daughters. Wondered how deeply they look into these details. Anybody tried?

Don't try it.

You might want to take advice about other possible visa strategies.

Westly Russell Registered Migration Agent 0316072 www.pinoyau.com

What you are proposing is fraud. The offense will be committed on the Australian Federal government which may result in a prison term with subsequent deportation.

Your daughters in Australia may also be in trouble, as they may have assisted you in providing false information on your application.They may also be deported for such an offense.

So to get into Australia you are proposing to pretend half your offspring don't exist? That's really sad.

Edited by Fisher1

103 visa application lodged February 2013. 143 visa application submitted January 2016. Police checks and form 80 submitted February 29th 2016. Visa granted April 4th 2016.