They build you up.......then drop you down!

Guest Paul n Ness

Guest Paul n Ness

OH had a phone call at work today from Aus house - can we provide a further piece of evidence as we are just short of enough (going back date wise) to secure him PR straight away - BRILLIANT NEWS! :jiggy:

Sucker punch...........medicals have had to be sent to Oz as there is a problem and will be at least 4-6 weeks before the c/o hears back!!! :arghh: We were told by the medical centre carrying out the check that everything was clear so we are hoping that it is just a bit more information required about his thyroid - been overactive, had radiation and now underactive and on tablets for life.

So in the space of 5 minutes we went from being elated to down in the dumps!!!

Guest catechstrophy

Hi Ness.. don't be too down in the dumps.

I had a similar complication with my meds, but with an underactive thyroid from the start, I too am on tablets for the rest of my life.. mine was only discovered during the first panel doctor examination. Please be assured that the thyroid issue won't be a problem, it just makes the process a little bit longer while they sit on Paul's med report.

It was a right old pain getting all the meds paperwork for HAS, and took approx one month from sending the final med report to Austalia House and finally hearing I'd been granted the visa.

Stay sane, and keep posting.. everyone was great here with info and support.. and I managed not to pull out all my hair ;)

best wishes

Neil

Guest Paul n Ness

Thanks guys - I will show these to Paul when we get home. He is now worrying about it so hopefully your support will pick him up again!:yes:

Archived