Working Holiday Maker visa, has anyone got it?

Guest janica

Hy sunny people!

I going to Australia in November with my mate and we have WHM visas. I was surfing in these forums but didn`t find anyone to talk about this visa, why :(

have no idea what to do when we land in Brisbane airport :shock: :D

Planning to go to sunshine coast area, anyone there? :D

Janika

Hi ive got a WH visa. Theres 3 of us go 28th of December. Will be in Sydney for New years eve. Cannot wait :D We plan to buy a car and travel up the east coast finishing and hopefully settling in Brisbane. 2 of us have relatives in Oz

Guest Gollywobbler

Hi Guys

It is at least 25 years since my sister went to Oz on a WHM visa. She's been there ever since. Not that this remotely relevant to any of you!

More to the point, are you all aware that if you get the right sort of experience during the first WHM visa, you can now get a second one? THis new rule was introduced very recently so I don't know whether you have come across it. I'm not sure what counts as the "right" experience - there is a description about it on the DIMA website though.

Have a great time out there, all of you.

Gill

you have to work for 3 months in regional australia fruit picking to add another year onto your wh visa. This is what we plan to do. I am also a painter and decorator and will be looking for this type of work. Hopefully l will find a company who will sponsor me!!

Archived