You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

nuttersuclan

IELTS scores today!

Woot! Got my IELTS scores (feedback to come) and managed to bag a 9.0 for writing, listening and speaking, and an 8.5 for reading.

Happy as larry; now on to sorting out the teacher QTS qualification debacle!

VETASSESS submitted 19/02/14 | IELTS academic test 13/03/14 | IELTS results: L 9.0, R 8.5, S 9.0, W 9.0, 26/03/14|

well done :)

"The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page"

Thanks! Anyone else here take the test on that day?

VETASSESS submitted 19/02/14 | IELTS academic test 13/03/14 | IELTS results: L 9.0, R 8.5, S 9.0, W 9.0, 26/03/14|

Well done you

OET; 12/06/12 Speaking:A Reading:B Writing:B Listening:B; AHPRA sent: 05/08/13; Received: 09/08/13. LOE: 03/14. Where are MH Nurses Jobs with 457:arghh:

My wifes are online but nothing in the post. There is some message about online results only been provisional, do they often change

Well done. I had mine through this morning and got a 9 in all but the reading, which was an 8. So I am super happy too :-)

15/3/14 IELTS Writing - 9, Listening - 9, Speaking - 9, Reading - 8 Woo!:biggrin:

My wifes are online but nothing in the post. There is some message about online results only been provisional, do they often change

Mine didn't change from the online result! And nowhere was I told they were provisional. But things may have changed, as I did mine Dec 2012. All the best.

Mine didn't change either and that was only January!:)

IELTS Jan 14, ANMAC submitted 7/2/14, AHPRA submitted 17/4/14, ANMAC positive skills assessment 20/5/14. EOI 20/5/14, 189 visa lodged 3/6/14, Ahpra approval 16/8/14,

PCCs 22/8/14, medicals 2/9/14. VISA GRANTED 7/9/14. Left UK Adelaide bound 5/11/14:jiggy:

Well played :)

Agent Aug 13 IELTS W:8.5 R:9 S:9 L:9 AITSL sent 23rd Oct AITSL +ve 30th Dec EOI 3rd Jan Invite 12th Jan Lodged 15th Jan CO 12th Feb. GRANT 12th Mar '14 Landed Aug '14

Brilliant news!!!

I just want PIO to be a happy place where people are nice to each other and unicorns poop rainbows