Second WHV exceptions?

stevyweaver

Hey folks,

I am just looking some advice really.

In May 2010 I went to Australia with a WHV. I had booked through a group planned thing in Sydney.

I only stayed in the country for 2 and a half months, and travelled the East Coast (best experience ever!!!).

Looking back now, I know the WHV wasn't the appropriate visa for me.

I would love to go back to experience working in Australia and living there for a year.

Does anyone know of any exceptions to the WHV requirments? I have my flights in and out of the country back in 2010 and I have all my bank statements that prove that I didn't work during my time there. Is there any way I could be able to follow and exceptions process or even appeal the decision? Or is the reality just that I won't be able to have this experience because of my last visit?

Any advice would be really welcome!

Thanks,

Stephen

There are NO exceptions.

You entered Australia on a WHV and didn't do the 88 days of specified work in a regional area to make you eligible for a second WHV. It doesn't matter how long you stayed or whether or not you worked, you have used (wasted) your once in a lifetime opportunity.

"Or is the reality just that I won't be able to have this experience because of my last visit?" Yep, that's right.