Form 80 has been updated - more information needed

MaggieMay24

Yes, the company internal fleet yearly itinerary spreadsheet that the cruise lines produce will make life very easy for you, I emailed some people still working for the lines and got the old ones from the company network. I am pretty sure if your emailed HR with both of your previous companies you'd get the info pretty quickly.

Hope you manage to get what you need,

Yes, the company internal fleet yearly itinerary spreadsheet that the cruise lines produce will make life very easy for you, I emailed some people still working for the lines and got the old ones from the company network. I am pretty sure if your emailed HR with both of your previous companies you'd get the info pretty quickly.

Hope you manage to get what you need,

Brilliant idea. I completely forgot about those!

What it does do is make it easier for the Australian government to withdraw a visa after it has been issued.

If you've been naughty all they have to do is grab your form 80, examine it a lot more closely, find a discrepancy and withdraw the visa.

I agree.

So people, honestly is always the best policy.

Our visa was lodged by the agent with the old Form 80 that we filled in a couple weeks ago.

She thinks that it will be fine as they allow some overlap. Let's hope so as it is literally an impossible task. She also mentioned that the Migration Institute are in urgent discussions with the department to try to make it more practical for applicants.

Is form 80 requested for all visa applications ie 457 or just PR visa applications. Would it just be the main visa applicant filling in form 80 or the spouse as well. cheers Ned

Not all applicants get requested to complete form 80. Some just do it anyway.

I imagine that both applicants will need to complete one each, but someone with more expertise here would be able to answer that part of the question.

By the way I like your profile pic, JFT96