E-medical always shows "Your request cannot be processed at this time. Please try again later"

jeffjen0626

Hi folks, do I really need to accomplish the e-medical questionnaire before I attend the actual medical examinations? I am asking this because I've tried to access the e-medical link in my on-line application but it always gives me this message "Your request cannot be processed at this time. Please try again later". Do I need a particular browser to access this e-medical or there's really a technical problem with the link? Anyone here who also experienced the same? Will really appreciate your reply. Thanks a lot. Cheers!!!:arghh:

• 5 months later...
It is a technical glitch in the system which has been occurring since the recent upgrade. I have requested a fix from the technical area of the Immigration Department and await their reply.

Hi Raul,

Please do post your update once you get the reply, because i am facing the same problem . Cannot access the emedical page..:(

Dear call your local medical centre. BOOK your appointment by giving your TRN number to them. They will tell your HAP ID... That is how I got my HAP ID..

Hi Usman - which medical centre? I understand BUPA now do the medicals, having the same problem and have emailed health@immi.gov.au frustrating as wanted to get it all sorted ASAP

Will let you all know if / when get a reply

Hi Usman - which medical centre? I understand BUPA now do the medicals, having the same problem and have emailed health@immi.gov.au frustrating as wanted to get it all sorted ASAP

Will let you all know if / when get a reply

Since you are in Australia you will need to contact BUPA... Drop an email to BUPA enquiries@bupamvs.com.au... Tell them your TRN#, they will be able to tell your HAP ID...

All medical centers like BUPA are connected with DIAC... So if you tell your TRN number they will be able to tell your HAP ID.

We are having the same issue, but it is our agent who is having the problem, they have having it with several people. We have tried to book medicals anyway as our agent suggested, but we cannot book the medicals without the HAP ID, so we are waiting to hear from our CO, who may be able to provide us with the HAP ID's :(

UPDATE: Health@immi.gov.au just replied and gave me HAPID!!

Email them with your application id and details and they will provide it - doing medical now - thanks again for all replies

EMAIL THEM IF YOU CAN'T GET YOUR HAPID ONCE SUBMITTED APPLICATION! :)

Hey ,

Thanks for updating. I was just wondering whether you got the HAP ID the same day you emailed them. Because i emailed them 3 days back and have not still got any response...:(

We Still have not had a response either fr contacting them 3 days ago, however we have been able to book medicals with TRN # as suggested on here. We just have to call them up with it when we have it.

Did anyone else have to take their health questionnaires when they went or is it just because our agent has been unable to upload them due to the technical problem which is still ongoing?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...