190 Visa -- March 2014 Gang

hi Ak8055,

no idea but my friend got approved in a month time. but that is 189 visa.

winson

Hi Winson,

did you get any email from your CO regarding the limited seats for migration plan 2013-14 and that there may be some delays ion processing?

Kindly reply.

thanks

AK

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi ak8055,

No I did not received anything yet. Did u received anything?

Winson

Yes, I got a generic email saying that the seats are limited for Skilled nominated in this migration plan 2013-14 and there may be delays in client service standards and may also be considered in the next migration year program.

It was a generic template from my CO, I dont understand the fact that ive been allocated a CO and why cant they grant me the visa as i have front loaded everything and have provided the doc she asked for?

hopefully, i get my grant soon.

Please guys advise me if you have received such an email or have experienced the same.

Thanks

AK

the generic email is not something i don't want to read as it is really annoying.

Have you seen anyone that have apply and paid for the visa and got rejected? I don't see one as per today.

I think we will be fine.

Winson Wong

Hey Winson,

its not about getting rejected. as we meet the requirements and we have submitted all the docs.

the constant wait and on top of that I get an email like this after providing all the docs.its kind of a let down.

but again trying not to think more about this and hoping for the best.

Please keep posting once you hear next from your CO.

Thanks

AK

Hi Guys,

I was checking the Migration Programme 2013-14 statistics.

For this run they have allocated 44990 for Skilled independent and 28850 for States/territory and regional nominated

Then I checked the Reports for both Skill independent and States/territory and regional nominated.

Skill independent: 21132 invitations granted

States/territory and regional nominated: 13093 invitations granted.

There should not be any delays with the processing timeline as there are ample of visa's to be granted in this Migration Programme.

Hopefully this adds up and makes sense to you.

Thanks

AK

Edited by AK8055

Hey Winson,

its not about getting rejected. as we meet the requirements and we have submitted all the docs.

the constant wait and on top of that I get an email like this after providing all the docs.its kind of a let down.

but again trying not to think more about this and hoping for the best.

Please keep posting once you hear next from your CO.

Thanks

AK

that's the spirit!!! Just enjoy and hope we will get some good news soon.

hey guys.

would like to share my updates, i had the medical examination done on the 10th May for myself and my wife and my 2 kids.

the panel doctor said within 5 days the result will be submitted on e-medical online system

still no CO :confused: hope soon; 8 weeks and one day passed.

i filled the form 80 just to be ready in case requested.

thats all for now.. anyone else have updates let us know

Just thinking if you are living in Dubai it is almost 100% you will need to supply form 80 :)

and even my home country Egypt worse (full of troubles the past years) :chatterbox: :arghh: but thanks GOD i am still not from afghanistan "No Offense to any country, its just the world recognition these days."

Hi Guys,

I was checking the Migration Programme 2013-14 statistics.

For this run they have allocated 44990 for Skilled independent and 28850 for States/territory and regional nominated

Then I checked the Reports for both Skill independent and States/territory and regional nominated.

Skill independent: 21132 visa's granted

States/territory and regional nominated: 13093 visa's granted.

There should not be any delays with the processing timeline as there are ample of visa's to be granted in this Migration Programme.

Hopefully this adds up and makes sense to you.

Thanks

AK

Are these visa grants or just invitation from skills select? One of those links relates to invitations to apply which have no relation with visa grants

Are these visa grants or just invitation from skills select? One of those links relates to invitations to apply which have no relation with visa grants

These are invitations granted. sorry about that.

but they are directly proportional to visa's being granted (+-1%)

AK

These are invitations granted. sorry about that.

but they are directly proportional to visa's being granted (+-1%)

AK

They are proportional, but with a proportion of 2.3:1 approx (this is just a guess, could be more or less, but supposedly >2).

Each applicant on average has a spouse and some have a child.

So, 13093 (invites) * ~2.3 = 30113 (visas). With only 28850 visas planned for Regional, there are no places left.

I hope it's clear. You should not mix the "invites" with "visas granted".

Edited by DeejayTNT

They are proportional, but with a proportion of 2.3:1 approx (this is just a guess, could be more or less, but supposedly >2).

Each applicant on average has a spouse and some have a child.

So, 13093 (invites) * ~2.3 = 30113 (visas). With only 28850 visas planned for Regional, there are no places left.

I hope it's clear. You should not mix the "invites" with "visas granted".

Spot on. Many people assume the number of invitations equals the number of grants forgetting that most applicants have spouses and/or children and these dependents' grants also count towards the quota

because we will be grant a visa, which should have a photo for identification ?? or not ??

i am not sure, it just pops in my mind

Didn't you upload a passport photo for each applicant already?

Passport photo is included in the identity requirement.

You can scan the passport photo with name written underneath or you can use one of the smartphone apps to take a digital one :)

Spot on. Many people assume the number of invitations equals the number of grants forgetting that most applicants have spouses and/or children and these dependents' grants also count towards the quota

Then the delays may be valid and we may get the grant in the next migration programme.

Another question, if i dont get my grant in this migration programme, can they cancel my application for some reason even though i have received an invitation for and a CO has been assigned? (worst fear)

Any information would be helpful.

Thanks

AK

Then the delays may be valid and we may get the grant in the next migration programme.

Another question, if i dont get my grant in this migration programme, can they cancel my application for some reason even though i have received an invitation for and a CO has been assigned? (worst fear)

Any information would be helpful.

Thanks

AK

You would be fine :)

The budget 2014-2015 says they will continue the skilled migration program at 190,000 places :)

So just hang in there you will get visa sooner or later, there will be no (significant) change of the skilled migration program...

You would be fine :)

The budget 2014-2015 says they will continue the skilled migration program at 190,000 places :)

So just hang in there you will get visa sooner or later, there will be no (significant) change of the skilled migration program...

Thanks Luckyduck :)

I was reading your timeline, you got the CO assigned fairly quickly (4 weeks)

its been the wait since then. i got my CO assigned after 8 weeks (but that was expected)

I hope, we all get out grant soon. :)

AK

Edited by AK8055

Didn't you upload a passport photo for each applicant already?

Passport photo is included in the identity requirement.

You can scan the passport photo with name written underneath or you can use one of the smartphone apps to take a digital one :)

yeaah now i got it

i uploaded them now passport photos

thanks a lot luckyduck, Gidza for your replies