190 Visa -- March 2014 Gang

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Visa lodged on 26 March, 2014 but have not heard back....not even delay email. Any idea by when CO allocations is expected?

CO assigned on 21-July. Asked for birth certificate of my wife and health check-ups. Please suggest on following

1. My wife's birth certificate is not available and procuring a new one may take months. Will the 10th marksheet/passing certificate be acceptable in place of birth certificate?

2. Can we assume that all other documents are fine other than birth certificate of my wife and health check-ups.

Thanks,

Satish

• 2 weeks later...

I really do not support the use of agent to represent you. This is because you can do better than some of them. However, DIAC also indicates that using an agent does not mean that special attention would be given to your application than others.

I must say that sometimes, the agent may upload the documents using the CO email especially, if the immiaccount dould not accept the document (guess they might be bigger than the allocated quota). If this was the case, you might not see the documents online. "Request

" would still be showing.

I would say that you ask the agent to give you the screenshot each of the uploaded documents or ask him to forward a sent copy of the email used to attach the documents to the Case Officer. AGENTS sometimes waste time. Some are very fast at cases.

I did apply for skilled migrant 190 visa and it was granted a few weeks ago without the use of an agent.

Best of luck.