190 Visa -- March 2014 Gang

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

guys,

Me too Loadge my 190 Visa on the 16th March, waiting for CO to be assigned to my case

i uploaded most of the documents, working now on the PCC as i have to provide from two diffrent countries, i got one still one.

wish you all the best :wink:

• 2 weeks later...

I lodged my 190 application on 24th March 2014. Medical complete and uploaded by Doctor, PCC sent out to me today (23/04/14) so will upload them as soon as they arrive. No CO yet or any correspondence for that matter. Sit and wait. Good luck!

I lodged my 190 application on 24th March 2014. Medical complete and uploaded by Doctor, PCC sent out to me today (23/04/14) so will upload them as soon as they arrive. No CO yet or any correspondence for that matter. Sit and wait. Good luck!

Hi Friends

Please find my Time Line

Lodged 190 on 3rd March 2014. Front loaded most doc except Medicals. Medicals also cleared on immi website 2 weeks back.

Still no news from CO.

Good luck

Cheers

Hi all

I have another query, my agent provided me the recipt of payment of visa, from that i got TRN and created a immi account and imported my application, my agent doesnt know this , my problem is , my application is in progress, last updated on 8th of march, no health examination requered for this applicant for me and my spouse and my daughter. But all the documents are recommended state, it doesnt showing any documents, ihave given all the documents including PCC to my agent .. Does this means he has not uploaded any documents or is it normal.

Thanks in advance

Sira

Hello everyone

190 visa for QLD applied for on 7/3/14 still waiting for case officer 7wks tomorrow but who's counting no meds or medicals yet waiting for case officer.

My wife is main applicant critical care nurse I'm plumbing and heating and three boys 9,7 & nearly 2

Hi ,

Ive lodged mine on 18th March, PPC uploaded and med check is done, already forwarded as i checked. Still no heard of CO. How do we know on which cut off date they are starting to have a look at applications? (1st and 3rd Monday of every month) How things work after we lodged our application? i heard that there are ppl asking for the progress of their application before the 3 mths time and has not got their visa granted for a year

Hi all

I have another query, my agent provided me the recipt of payment of visa, from that i got TRN and created a immi account and imported my application, my agent doesnt know this , my problem is , my application is in progress, last updated on 8th of march, no health examination requered for this applicant for me and my spouse and my daughter. But all the documents are recommended state, it doesnt showing any documents, ihave given all the documents including PCC to my agent .. Does this means he has not uploaded any documents or is it normal.

Thanks in advance

Sira

Sira, under the list of recommended documents, should be a list of documents uploaded, for each applicant. If there is nothing in your application, it means your agent did not upload them.

Edited by Alnaibii

Sira, under the list of recommended documents, should be a list of documents uploaded, for each applicant. If there is nothing in your application, it means your agent did not upload them.

Hi Alnabii..

Yes it is empty, that means he hasnt uploaded anything. I have paid him for my application, so cant do much now, will inform to him As soon as possible. thankx again Alnaibii, wish you a speedy grant .

Hi All

At first I was delighted to find this thread and have since wished I hadn't. Its disheartening to see that one member has applied on the 2nd of March and still no reply. I applied on the 18th of March SS NSW 190. Still no sign of a case officer. We have our Medicals booked for 1st of May in Melbourne. We also got our police clearances the last time we were home in Oct so all of that has been uploaded. How do you know that a case officer has been allocated??

hi,

Lodge mine on 6th March for 190 NSW.

Medical and PCC done locally in Sydney. Waiting for case officer to get a letter to do PCC in overseas. And also waiting from them whether i need to pay for secondary applicant for not taking IELTS.

cheers!

Winson

Hey Winson

Have you heard any news yet?

I applied on 27/03 and after 4 weeks, a link to Complete character assessment particulars for this applicant popped up under documents required list, which asks for form 80 to be filled and uploaded.

Does anyone experience the same thing?

Some people told me it means case officer is working on the case and required nothing else apart from form 80. (since I already done police checks and medical exam). Whereas some other said don't pay attention to it much.

Edited by luckyduck12

I just make a phone call to the immigration as already 7 weeks of lodgement. But they say, "if you still not receive any case officer, then you have continue to wait." I find that calling them is quite a waste of them if i have an issue. Waited on the call for almost 1 hour just to have someone pick up the phone :(

I made a call after 3 weeks of lodgement. Waited for ages and the man told me there is no benefit whatsoever for me to know if there is a case officer or not. The department does not withhold information and as soon as case officer needs something or decides on the case, he or she will email me. I guess it is quite correct. Just be patient and wait for the 3 months to pass before you make another call :) They will be more helpful then. Let's hope you won't get to that stage though :)

I never was very good at the waiting game. From other forums I have been on it seems as though there is a total "go-slow" on the 190. I'm hoping its mainly the people with negative stories that are posting on these forums when in fact there are countless happy smiley people getting there visa grants and then not posting it here. lol

Anyone have any experience with getting working rights while on a bridging visa??

I never was very good at the waiting game. From other forums I have been on it seems as though there is a total "go-slow" on the 190. I'm hoping its mainly the people with negative stories that are posting on these forums when in fact there are countless happy smiley people getting there visa grants and then not posting it here. lol

Anyone have any experience with getting working rights while on a bridging visa??

I believe you have full work rights while on bridging visa!

Check the acknowledgement email that DIBP sent you...there are conditions followed the 'bridging visa A granted' page.

I applied on 27/03 and after 4 weeks, a link to Complete character assessment particulars for this applicant popped up under documents required list, which asks for form 80 to be filled and uploaded.

Does anyone experience the same thing?

Some people told me it means case officer is working on the case and required nothing else apart from form 80. (since I already done police checks and medical exam). Whereas some other said don't pay attention to it much.

If it is "required", you better get on with it.