Health Checksl & PCC asked - Wife Pregnant

admalik

Greetings,

Case officer has emailed to undergo health checks and submit Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) within 28 days. My wife is 6 months Pregnant and we are not interested to have X Ray conducted so decided to defer the medicals till birth of baby. We have following queries

1) I have unfortunately not updated Case Officer with pregnancy status yet. Should we respond back the email with Doctor Report or we have to attached Form 1022 (change of Circumstances) as well?

2) I believe its not possible to submit my medical right now and submit wife medical later on?

2)Is deferring Medical at this stage due to medical reason have any negative affect on the case?

3) What about PCC, should we submit them with in 28 days or should submit it after baby birth along with medicals? We would like to have PCC submit with medicals so that in case of any unforeseen delay we don't need to resubmit PCC.

4) Furthermore as per my understanding I need to submit single PCC for Single Country, doesn't matter if I lived in different cities.

Thanks for your support in Advance.

Regards

Malik

You need to inform your co. And he/she will give you more time and your wife can do her meds after thebaby is born... you will need to fill in theform to include your newborn baby. Its quite a common case...

Pcc needs to be submitted for each country that you have spent for 12 mths or more in the lasrt 10 yrs.

Hello Admalik

I was in the similar situation earlier on but i front loaded the medicals for me and wife without X-ray of my wife, we also front loaded the PCC's.

Our CO gave us time and we did my wife's X-ray after the birth. And the visa was granted within a month after my wife's X-ray. We were on visa 489 Ss.

1-So inform your CO asap about the situation and follow the instructions of CO from here on. I don't think you need to give Form-1022 but i am not sure on that, some one may be able to tell?

2- It is actually possible to submit your medicals now and your wife X-ray can be done after birth.

It would not have any impact on visa decision.

3- The PCC's are valid for 1 year, i would submit PCC's as soon as i get.

4- You have to submit PCC for your country of citizenship, and each country you lived in for 12 months or more, i assume you are from Pakistan, so you will apply at Police line/CPO office in your city.

What visa sub class you are applying for?

• 1 year later...

hi

I applied for 190 subclass visa on the 15th of june ,2015 including my spouse , but she is pregnant (almost 2 and 1/2 months ) at present . Under the circumstance what should I do ? as case officer has not been assigned yet and form 1022 need to be attached or submitted ( if so , where and whom ) .

Thanks & regards

S. Islam (ripon)

• 4 months later...

Hello OsFarooq:

i am in same situation as you were at your time. i have inform the CO about my wife pregnancy. after how many days, your CO reply back to you and give time to you for your medicals?

this is last month of my wife pregnancy and expected delivery is next month. do i still undergo medical of my wife except XRAY or wait for baby birth and do medical after that.

i am much worried because i am afraid that may be this effect my visa decision. I dont know why CO is not responding to my email in which i have inform him about all my situation.

Please advice.

strikker

Hello Strikker,

I have replied to you in PM.

Hello OsFarooq:

i am in same situation as you were at your time. i have inform the CO about my wife pregnancy. after how many days, your CO reply back to you and give time to you for your medicals?

this is last month of my wife pregnancy and expected delivery is next month. do i still undergo medical of my wife except XRAY or wait for baby birth and do medical after that.

i am much worried because i am afraid that may be this effect my visa decision. I dont know why CO is not responding to my email in which i have inform him about all my situation.

Please advice.

strikker