Hi Guys,

So I came over to Perth on the 6th April 2013 on a 1 year WHV. I am currently working as a finance broker within the John Hughes group and have been told by John himself that they are prepared to sponsor me for the 457 however, I have only 3 weeks left to get it lodged.

I guess what I really need to know is, do I have enough time to get it lodged and onto the A bridging visa, and does anyone have any advice for transitioning over to 457 from WHV?

I have looked at going through an agency however it seems all they want is a s*** load of $$ !

If anyone has any good advice it would be highly appreciated and if anyone knows a decent agent please pass on the details!

All responses are highly appreciated :)

If they're already approved sponsors, they can submit your nomination and you can lodge your visa application at the same time - you don't need to wait for the nomination to be approved first. It should be easily possible to get them both in by the beginning of April.

If they weren't already approved as a sponsor, all three could go in at the same time but getting the info for the sponsorship application in only a couple of weeks could have been a problem - just as well they already have approval.