Malaysian Airways Jet feared crashed - 6 Australians on board

Parley

Nah, it was definitely taken out by either a Romulan Battle Cruiser or a Klingon Bird of Prey........they obviously had their cloaking devices enabled while their disrupters completely vaporised MH370 which is why they were not detected and no trace has been found of the aeroplane.

This scenario has as much credence as all the assumptions made by you lot of conspiracy theorists and part time air crash investigators.......FFS Lord....give me strength.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Malaysian Airlines has always had a wonderful reputation, but this may take them a decade to recover from.

Will people still fly with them I wonder ?

I remember the bad reputation United Airlines got going back 20 years or so. I'm not sure they really recovered.

They didn`t, quite understandably. The only one that was worse than United ( personal opinion based on my flights within North America) were American Airlines, never again :confused:!

I agree with Londongal76. It's highly topical and upsetting news that keeps provoking more and more questions by the hour. I also believe there is no such thing as a "Conspiracy Theory" as there are no facts surrounding the event, therefore almost anything is possible.

My point of view - I think the aircraft is going to materialise somewhere in the Malacca Strait or elsewhere west of Malaysia, or on land.

This was the first place the U.S sent their P3. No faffing around, no explanation, and hundreds of miles away from the scheduled route. At that point everyone was saying it was somewhere in the Gulf of Thailand.

The U.S have an intensive surveillance operation over China and Asia, so they have given me the impression they know something more than they're saying. Couple this piece of information with the Vietnamese tracking the aircraft turning west and flying for 100 miles before dropping off their radar and it starts to build a different picture.

I cannot understand why the Malaysian authorities didn't collect all the mobile numbers of the passengers and call every phone, and then continue to call every phone, from day one, especially in light of the recent information from the passenger relatives and friends.

Edited by T-bone

They'll probably never tell us what they've actually done until they have all the answers i'm sure the media are speculating just as much as we are. Awful situation, and i'm amazed that this many days later we still haven't found the plane. There were reports that a Cathay Pacific airliner had spotted visible wreckage on their flight a few hours ago, hopefully the search teams get there soon to find out if it's related.

They'll probably never tell us what they've actually done until they have all the answers i'm sure the media are speculating just as much as we are. Awful situation, and i'm amazed that this many days later we still haven't found the plane. There were reports that a Cathay Pacific airliner had spotted visible wreckage on their flight a few hours ago, hopefully the search teams get there soon to find out if it's related.

I heard on the news too about Cathay Pacific spotting wreckage but I've been searching on the internet and couldn't find anything about it.

I think it must have been a false report or it would have been huge news and reported everywhere on all the news websites.

I cannot understand why the Malaysian authorities didn't collect all the mobile numbers of the passengers and call every phone, and then continue to call every phone, from day one, especially in light of the recent information from the passenger relatives and friends.

Surely someone on the flight had the "find my iphone" app?? :eek:

There's a new theory which sounds very plausible. News has come through of a safety warning issued by Boeing about possible cracking of the fuselage skin around the satellite antenna.

This apparently could disable the primary radar and also cause slow decompression which would incapacitate the passengers and pilots. They would become disorientated and not realise that they needed to put on their oxygen masks. This would explain why a jet ahead of this one heard mumblings from the pilot. Also many relatives of the passengers tried calling their mobile phones at the time (now possible due to modern technology), but the mobiles rang and were never answered (passengers unconscious).

The plane would effectively become a ghost plane and fly until it ran out of fuel. A similar incident happened to a Helios flight in 2005.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helios_Airways_Flight_522

This has to be the likely scenario, thanks why they can't find the plane. What do other people think ?

Yes it would explain why it disappeared from radar. Without primary radar the airplane would only be visible by local ground radar and therefore wouldn't show up over the sea as local radar has range of about 100miles (from what I've read).

So yeah I think my theory still holds true.

That's what i thought but if it's slow then maybe not. They should look at the Helios flight, the crew were rendered unconscious and they didnt report in either. The oxygen masks also only last 12 minutes so they have to drop pretty quickly to get down to breathable air.

There's a new theory which sounds very plausible. News has come through of a safety warning issued by Boeing about possible cracking of the fuselage skin around the satellite antenna.

This apparently could disable the primary radar and also cause slow decompression which would incapacitate the passengers and pilots. They would become disorientated and not realise that they needed to put on their oxygen masks. This would explain why a jet ahead of this one heard mumblings from the pilot. Also many relatives of the passengers tried calling their mobile phones at the time (now possible due to modern technology), but the mobiles rang and were never answered (passengers unconscious).

The plane would effectively become a ghost plane and fly until it ran out of fuel. A similar incident happened to a Helios flight in 2005.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helios_Airways_Flight_522

This has to be the likely scenario, thanks why they can't find the plane. What do other people think ?

My 14 year old son, an avid watcher of Air Crash Investigation (which had an episode on the Helios flight), came up with this explanation a couple days ago. Then today I saw an ex-pilot on Sky News Uk explain how he thought something like this could have happened. He said the pilots could have been busy changing course to head back to KL, then lost consciousness and the plane would have carried on flying until it ran out of fuel, which means it could have made it out into the Indian Ocean! Doesn't explain how the transponder came to be switched off though.

If this is what happened then at least it wouldn't have been a violent scary death for the people on-board - they would have just nodded off into unconsciousness - probably one of the better scenarios.

Yesterday the air force was saying they tracked it on military radar an hour after normal radar lost contact. Today they're retracting that.

No matter how good you are at looking you ain't gonna find it if you're looking in the wrong place.

the poor families must be beside themselves.

Why do you keep torturing yourself by visiting this thread when it obviously annoys you so much?

Because having been in aviation for over 40 years and having over 22,000 flying hours (approx 13,500 on Boeings) the loss of a an aeroplane is somewhat distressing especially when NO ONE knows what actually has happened. The speculation as to what brought down MS370 by the uninformed on this forum is somewhat unreal. I have been in touch with colleagues in both Civil and Military aviation in SE Asia and the US and they like me do not at this stage know anything more than anyone else as to what occurred. Until the aircraft wreckage is located and examined we will not know.....if and when the wreckage is found it may be two years before the answer is known. Yes, wild speculation annoys me.

Yes, wild speculation annoys me.

Unfortunately Sir Les you can never stop wild speculation it is the way of the world.

I do not comment normally on threads of this nature. As someone who has had to deal with people who have been involved in personal tragedy in one way or another I realise how threads such as these can impact on people who may in some way be connected to an incident. Fortunately i do not think the relatives or friends of the passengers would be members of a site like PIO. A few years ago I did know a lady who read speculation on a social media site about how her son had died. All the speculation really affected her mentally and ended up being totally wrong. As i said i do not normally take part in these speculative threads but they will always exist.