Trying to gain permanent residency after working holiday

AlexDenvor

Hello there! I am a 21 year old British resident and I have just left Australia after having a two year working holiday visa. During that time I have met the love of my life and would really like to be able to live in Australia. I am now moving to New Zealand so we can stay together although still, ideally I would love to live in Australia. I would be happy to get married but i'm sure that's not even as straight forward as that. We have lots of proof of living together and I've met all her family and have photos etcetc.

Just wondering what are my options? I've heard it's pretty expensive which ever way, but yes, just wondering if anyone has any experience or some advice for me?

I understand that this topic will be very talked about, but I want a personal recommendation!!

Thanks for your time, any help would be appreciated.

Alex

Do you guys have proof of being together for 12 months?

Have a look over at immigration website: https://www.immi.gov.au/migrants/family/family-visas-partner.htm it lists the different partner visa's on if your currently in Australia or not in Australia. I think the price is around the $3-$4k mark for the visa but the above website will tell you (dependent on which visa you apply for)

Hope that information is of some us, sure others will leave their own personal experiences soon :)

Do you guys have proof of being together for 12 months?

Have a look over at immigration website: https://www.immi.gov.au/migrants/family/family-visas-partner.htm it lists the different partner visa's on if your currently in Australia or not in Australia. I think the price is around the $3-$4k mark for the visa but the above website will tell you (dependent on which visa you apply for)

Hope that information is of some us, sure others will leave their own personal experiences soon :)

Thankyou for the swift reply, will give that link a look over :)

Partner visa if you meet the requirements or PMV if you wish to marry.

On shore partner visa is running at a year plus. Off shore from NZ I am not sure about. May be less. PMV I've no clue as to the wait time from NZ.