189 March 2014 lodge gang

I envy you for knowing where you are going to go in Oz.. I am yet to figure out which state to go to, then comes the city, then the neighborhood... arrghhh! thats a lot of planning to do.

Well, my girlfriend lives there and that's the point of going, so it would be slightly churlish to pitch up in Sydney.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, my girlfriend lives there and that's the point of going, so it would be slightly churlish to pitch up in Sydney.

Me, my hubby n my kid are all moving there together, though we may defer bringing my kid to Oz till we settle down with the house and our jobs. Oz has been our fav place forever.. Our major confusion is betn Sydney n Melbourne.. Not really looking at other cities..

Me, my hubby n my kid are all moving there together, though we may defer bringing my kid to Oz till we settle down with the house and our jobs. Oz has been our fav place forever.. Our major confusion is betn Sydney n Melbourne.. Not really looking at other cities..

Not been to Sydney so can't compare. Melbourne is lovely though. Should be getting out to SA a bit when I'm there in May though, so that's good.

I take it you haven't got a CO?

I'm trying to get everything together so hopefully it just gets a direct grant. I've made organising spreadsheets and everything for ticking stuff off. Hopefully, PCC will be back week after next, and in the mean time, new form 80 filled hopefully (not quite halfway through and I've already spent 5 hours solid on it), some more work evidence possibly like payslips, and hopefully will be good to go.

I know my reply is a bit too late, but if I were you, I would just keep all my documents ready and scanned; and I wud wait for my 189. If i dont get it, I wud upload them on the same night itself..

Anyway, did u get your 189 ITA?

Hi piyuyawa,

Yes I got 189 ITA day before yesterday. So just preparing to lodge at the moment :)

Br,

Ali

Hi all..

I got my CO allotted today.. Thats the fastest I know for any other Indian application.

I lodged on 6th mar and got CO within 22 days.

Anyway, smhow she seems to believe that I have claimed to have overseas work experience, which I hav not.

She asking me to upload evidence for the same.. I hope this doesnt cause any issues in my appl. Fingers crossed!!

I have also been asked to provide Form 80, Form 1221 for my hubby n myself. Not reqd for my son (2.5 yr old)

Hi all..

I got my CO allotted today.. Thats the fastest I know for any other Indian application.

I lodged on 6th mar and got CO within 22 days.

Anyway, smhow she seems to believe that I have claimed to have overseas work experience, which I hav not.

She asking me to upload evidence for the same.. I hope this doesnt cause any issues in my appl. Fingers crossed!!

I have also been asked to provide Form 80, Form 1221 for my hubby n myself. Not reqd for my son (2.5 yr old)

Wow, good going, I hope mine is that quick. I'm still ploughing through the new form 80, and waiting for my pcc to come back.

On uploading of meds, they change status to "No health examinations are required for this person for this visa subclass based on..." Its really stupid.. First I thought, I wasted my resources in getting the meds done.. But then I realized that it means all our health parameters are normal...! :mad:

This is exactly what happened. Just waiting for one bit of information to be sent to me for my new form 80, then I'll whack that up there, and waiting for my PCC back still. Hoping that comes this weekend. Then I'll be all submitted, just waiting for a CO and hopefully a direct grant. Might even scan a few payslips for completeness.

This is exactly what happened. Just waiting for one bit of information to be sent to me for my new form 80, then I'll whack that up there, and waiting for my PCC back still. Hoping that comes this weekend. Then I'll be all submitted, just waiting for a CO and hopefully a direct grant. Might even scan a few payslips for completeness.

I was asked for tax assessments, bank acc statement, pay slips and proof of super-annuation.

I do not have pay-slips and super-annuation, cos I work on contract basis.

But initial 3 yrs (out of my total work experience of 10.5 yrs), I was an employee and had pay-slips, super-annuation, etc.

But I have only partial records of these, so just going to upload the tax assessments and bank acc stmt.

Reason for saying all this is that, even if I had all my pay-slips, super-annuation records, I would not scan a "few" payslips..

If I wanted to upload pay-slips, I would upload the full bunch, else nothing.

But I think, your work-reference letter, tax assessments and bank acc stmt should be enough to strengthen your case.

What do you think?

Even im waiting for my husbands PCC, once I get it, I ll upload everything and be done with it.

Hello,

Need some urgent advise.

Last 7 years I have been working as a consultant. I am not an employee of my company, I work on a contract-basis.

My professional fees simply get credited to my bank account every month, I do not get anything like a pay-slip.

My CO has asked for tax assessments, bank statements and payslips as evidence of my work.

Should I:

1) Tell her that I work as a contractor and do not have payslips.

2) Convince my boss to give me payslips dated back till last 7 years.

My tax assessments, bank account statements are in place.

Would not having the pay-slips be a problem according to you?

Thanks.

I lodged my Visa Application on 18-March-2014 and have been waiting for a response from CO. Let's see how much time would that take. I already front loaded all the documents including PCC and Medicals.

189 | 263111 | IELTS: 12/10/13, All : 7+ | ACS Submitted: 12/11/13, Result: +ve 07/02/14 | EOI (60 Points): 14/02/14 | Invite: 24/02/14 | Visa Lodged: 18/03/14 | PCC: 21/03/14 | Medicals: 22/03/14 | All Docs Front Loaded: 01/04/14 | CO Allocated: noidea.gif | Grant: fingerscrossed.gif

I lodged my Visa Application on 18-March-2014 and have been waiting for a response from CO. Let's see how much time would that take. I already front loaded all the documents including PCC and Medicals.

189 | 263111 | IELTS: 12/10/13, All : 7+ | ACS Submitted: 12/11/13, Result: +ve 07/02/14 | EOI (60 Points): 14/02/14 | Invite: 24/02/14 | Visa Lodged: 18/03/14 | PCC: 21/03/14 | Medicals: 22/03/14 | All Docs Front Loaded: 01/04/14 | CO Allocated: noidea.gif | Grant: fingerscrossed.gif

My timeline is similar to yours, and I've applied under the same code. I have 75 points though. I phoned ACRO up the other day about PCC checks, and the lovely chap on the phone said he'd email me when it was complete and being sent out. This was yesterday, so hopefully get it today or tomorrow. After that, all I'm waiting for is some personal details for a friend in Aus for form 80, other than if the CO wants anything. Hoping to completely front load the documents and get the grant before a holiday already booked to Melbourne mid May. That would be good.

I front loaded everything. .lodged 26th february and got grant 26th march...28 days :) good luck

Thanks Lorna. That's my intention, and the postman arrived with my PCC certificate in the meantime, so that's now uploaded. Got to scan some payslips, and get the info off my friend in Aus for form 80, then I'll sit and wait for a CO to do their business.

Wish you all the best and hope you get the grant soon.