Digital TV problems..HELP!!

SussexBear

Here's the post I was looking for:

I never had any of my TV's connected directly to an aerial in the UK before moving to Oz and I am in the same boat here, they have always been connected to boxes such as streaming devices, SKY/Virgin, or Freesat (which you need a box for anyway). So if you are going to have a similar setup back home then take the TV back with you (you've only got to change the plug)

You may find that if you reset the TV you may be able to choose your country/region again and it may all work, I believe Germany and Australia's tv freq range are similar but that's taking a European TV to Oz not the other way round (unless you are going to Germany)

when we did the retune we did it as a first time install and Oz came up in the region options so it was dead easy! it's just those two that won't give us sound!!! could it be anything to do with HD??? Tried Germany and no channels even changed the language in audio but that didn't work either...