STEVE IRWIN

Guest THE JONEZYS

Guest daisydeeds

Was so upset this morning when Choobs came through and said to me about Steve passing on - thought I was dreaming. Steve Irwin's enthusiasm for living things and zest for life beamed through the tv set to us. His work with conservation is an inspiration to us all. We have been fans of his for years and will miss him. Our thoughts go out to Terri and the kids.

Daisydeeds

Guest stuckinblighty

Shame really big shame :cry: I really liked the man . I suppose he's done more in his 40 odd years of life than most people will ever do , thats the thing that really matters.

Lee

Guest bshootz

My boys are both HUGE :cry: steve fans :cry: as are my hubby and i, he is a legend in our house and we try not to miss his shows, we were only laughing the other day about him on a quad bike looking for creatures and if he saw somthing he just jumped off his quad bike without stopping it first, crikey!. He well be sadly missed all over. Thoughts and prayers go out to his family.

Beckyx

Guest tayella

What a shame but lets not forget the character of the bloke.

Anyone remember him on Frank Skinner around Xmas time? Funny or what?

Geezer was on a 24 hour Adrenalin Rush.

My kids know who he is and theyre only 5 and 3 thats how popular he is.

Will be sorely missed.

Guest Teejay66

:cry: Just can't believe it .

My family and i saw Steve and his family when we visited Australia Zoo in 2002, he was filming for one of his programs and my 2 girls coudn't believe there luck when they knew he was at the zoo that day!

They got to have there pictures taken with him and have never forgotten there wonderful experience

Fantastic guy and ambassador for his country

RIP Stevo !

An upset "Jeffs" Family :cry:

I was really gutted when I heard the news about Steve today. I can't remember the last time a celebrity death made me feel so sad.

Fantastic fella, unparralelled enthusiasm for his work / love. What a tragic shame, but as someone has already said on here, he has done more in his 40 years than thousands do in there lifetime.

Gives me even more drive to get out of this little safety bubble and head out into a fresh new life.

Good on ya Steve, RIP

Crikey became our catch phrase when we visited Australia Zoo, saw Steve briefly who was doing an interview - very charasmatic and full of life. Australia Zoo is wonderful and will be a fitting memorial to the man and his work.

Guest donovan

HI I HAVE NOT VISITED THE SITE FOR A WHILE BEEN TO BRISBANE AND GOT HOME ON SUNDAY, REAL SHAME ABOUT STEVE WE SEEN HIM AT HIS ZOO AT CHRISTMAS WITH HIS FAMILY WHAT A GREAT FAMILY MAN HE WILL BE MISSED BY EVERYONE.

RIP STEVE

SARAH, DONOVAN & KIDS

Guest mickroo

Very sad news

Australia zoo will not be the same!

Heading out to Queensland in October.

A true star & Ambassador for Australia.

He will be sadly miss by all my family.

Regards

Mick

Guest topdealman

Hi

Here you will find a link to a site where you can send letters of support and condolences to the family members of Steve Irwin.

The Queensland goverment will then make a book of condolence for Steve's family of which they will present to Terri the wife of Steve.

The Queensland goverment have stated that Terri and other family members WILL receive every message of support and coldolence.

Here is the link http://www.qld.gov.au/announcements/steve_irwin.html

Thanks

Jason

Archived