Urgent Need of Project Managers, Welders and Civil Engineers.

biajobdesk

We are looking for qualified Welders, Civil Engineers and Project Managers to work in our Company overseas for a project mid March 2014. Only Qualified applicants should apply. Benefits: round trip ticket, Accommodation assistance, insurance cover, health insurance. Overtime pay and end of contract bonus. Working load will be 160 hours monthly. Working period is Monday to Friday, and this project will last 8 months weekends are free. We may not respond to any application without CV/Resume attached. Email CVs to: biajobdesk@gmail.com

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, could you tell me what kind of project it is?

I have worked in the oil/gas, petro chemical, SubSea and nuclear sectors managing projects from cradle to grave. Fabrication, pipework, structural steel and pressure vessels.

if you could let me know and I will send you my CV

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, my fiance (Australian citizen) is currently looking for work we live in Perth, he has done Project Management before. Can you please advise where the project is and whether you are still looking for candidates?

Many thanks,

Fiona