Help With Employment

JadeKeeligan

Most of the gyms around you are the 24 hour type that are unmanned for a good bit of the day unfortunately.

There are a few in Joondalup so on the train line for you or try the Arena in Joondalup. It's the council run sports complex so may be worth a try too.

It's still a bit off opening the expansion but there are a lot of shops in the Lakeside shopping centre in Joondalup and they may be taking expressions of interest for the new stores that will be opening. Might be worth popping in and going to the centre management office and ask if they know anything.

good luck and hopefully you'll find something soon.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all, Jade I hope you dont mind but I would also like to tag on to this as we too are moving to the same area.

My wife and I emigrate from Manchester to Perth this coming Monday. We are initially staying with friends in Joondalup until we secure our own rental, at which point we too will be looking for jobs.

Im a bricklayer, which is how we got our visas, and my wife worked an admin role for the local council. Although we both eventually aim to retrain, we recognise we will prob increase chances of settling in by securing employment by doing what we both already know best.

If anyone can offer us any advice at all, it would be greatly appreciated.

cheers

Hi all, Jade I hope you dont mind but I would also like to tag on to this as we too are moving to the same area.

My wife and I emigrate from Manchester to Perth this coming Monday. We are initially staying with friends in Joondalup until we secure our own rental, at which point we too will be looking for jobs.

Im a bricklayer, which is how we got our visas, and my wife worked an admin role for the local council. Although we both eventually aim to retrain, we recognise we will prob increase chances of settling in by securing employment by doing what we both already know best.

cheers

Can only go on what i'm told on here and by friends bro who is just back from Perth Ben,and it doesn't sound like you'll have any trouble finding work

cheers

Hey,

Im actually sharing a house with a bricklayer, I'll have a chat with him when he gets in and see if he can help you out. Theres alot of bricklaying jobs here so im sure you will pick one up quite easily :)