Urgent-Sample of ACT settlement statement

Soha

Hi all.

As I need to submit my EOI urgently before Feb 24 cause my occupation -HR Advisor will be closed by this time , I kindly ask all of you to help me in the settlement statement which is required to be not more of 2 pages.

Any samples or suggestions would be highly appreciated.

I finished the financial statement and need your help in writing the best essay of Why do I need to live in Canberra.

Thank you

Hi Purp,

Yes i am interested to live there and as for Bunburray and Mandourah those regions are located in WA , and Canberra is the capital of ACT , so i think you have misunderstood the names of the regions .

Are you really interested in living in Canberra? Or is it just because they are the only state sponsoring your occupation and once your visa is granted you have the intention of moving to Bunbury or Mandurah?

Thank you, I am well aware that those locations are in WA. You may want to revisit your old posts - in none of them do you state any desire to live in ACT. You have always specified that you want to live in Bunbury or Mandurah. WA took HR Advisor off the list, hence you now wanting to get SS from ACT. If you are that passionate about moving to ACT you can come up with your own statement - just write about why you want to live there and what you can offer the community.

Thank you for your response. However i just posted my question to get some guidlines about what to write about. I know that my old posts were about WA but i changed my mind for personal reasons. I would appreciate if you can help me by mentioning some points to write about if not so thank you very much again for your time.

Thank you, I am well aware that those locations are in WA. You may want to revisit your old posts - in none of them do you state any desire to live in ACT. You have always specified that you want to live in Bunbury or Mandurah. WA took HR Advisor off the list, hence you now wanting to get SS from ACT. If you are that passionate about moving to ACT you can come up with your own statement - just write about why you want to live there and what you can offer the community.

Guest The Pom Queen

Does it really matter what past posts say? most of us would have moved anywhere to get that visa.

Soha Hun you really need to show them what you have learnt about ACT, what the state can offer you, what you can offer the state, why you like ACT. I'm sure someone will be along soon to help more.

Good say :)

Does it really matter what past posts say? most of us would have moved anywhere to get that visa.

Soha Hun you really need to show them what you have learnt about ACT, what the state can offer you, what you can offer the state, why you like ACT. I'm sure someone will be along soon to help more.

Dear The Poms Queen,

Ladies understand each other more looool.

Thanks alot for your response and i am already developing my statement and i was only need some guidence like yours. Very much appreciated dear :hug:

Guest The Pom Queen
Dear The Poms Queen,

Ladies understand each other more looool.

Thanks alot for your response and i am already developing my statement and i was only need some guidence like yours. Very much appreciated dear :hug:

I understand how very stressful it is when they put a deadline like this out, so I wish you well Soha and hope you get your visa very soon.

Yes Queen , you are true . I am struggling with time. The position will be closed by the 24th and i just got to know 2 days ago. Will keep you updated and will look at the thread you sent me. Again, thanks a million

I understand how very stressful it is when they put a deadline like this out, so I wish you well Soha and hope you get your visa very soon.

Hi Queen,

I just finished my all remaining documents and i developed my commitment and settelement statements and the embloyability statements yesterday. My agent just lodged my EOI today a few hore ago , Just before the deadline.

Does anyone know how much time does it normaly take to receive a reply from the state ? and how you receive an invitation or rejection ? By e-mail ??