register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

piyuyawa

Medical tests for immigration

Hello,

I am based in Mumbai, India, have submitted my EOI last night. Expect to get invitation on 24th Feb.

I was wondering whether I can keep my medical tests ready before I get invited.

Reason being that my husband (included in my application) is going to be travelling starting this weekend for a couple of months.

What exactly are the formalities/paper-work required to get medical tests done?

Do we need to specify application number for the tests? If so, I will have no choice bt to wait till I get invitation to apply and that would delay my time frame by about 2 months at least :(

I have already applied for my PCC.

Also, I have a 2.5 yr old baby boy. Would a medical test be required for him too?

If anyone knows about the approximate cost involved, I would like to know that as well.

Thanks in advance and keeping my fingers crossed.

Piyu.

IELTS: RWLS 8,8,8.5,7.5 ACS reply: 04/02/2014 EOI: 11/02 ITA: 24/02 Visa lodge: 06/03 PCC upload: 20/03 Meds upload: 24/03 CO assigned: 28/03 Docs asked by CO uploaded on 13/04 Grant arrived: 14/04!!! :D

Can anyone tell me how to display your immigration chronology like many of you do.. the thing that goes as the footer of your post eg. "EOI: 1/Jan/14, Invitation: 15/Jan/14, Applied: 15/Jan/14, ..."

IELTS: RWLS 8,8,8.5,7.5 ACS reply: 04/02/2014 EOI: 11/02 ITA: 24/02 Visa lodge: 06/03 PCC upload: 20/03 Meds upload: 24/03 CO assigned: 28/03 Docs asked by CO uploaded on 13/04 Grant arrived: 14/04!!! :D