Need a job!! Strong in sales/beauty therapy

Chelski92

My name is Chelsea, I am living in Melbourne (mulgrave) and I am looking for full time work!

I am a fully qualified Beautician with NVQ Level 2 and a NVQ Level 3 Diploma in Beauty Therapy plus many other qualifications.

I have previously worked for Laura Ashley in the UK and have gained a lot of experience working in sales from there. They are very strict on customer service so i believe i am strong in that field.

Any help with current vacancies suitable for me would be greatly appreciated or if you are an employer please get in touch!!!

I am here on a Working Holiday Visa so can only stay with an employer for 6 months, but might apply for Partner Visa eventually as my boyfriend has permanent residency and can apply for citizenship later this year (if that helps!!)

TIA!

Edited by Chelski92

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thank you dxboz, i have applied to David Jones though I've been waiting a while for a reply!

Thank you for your post maliluv, I would definitely consider it. Where would I start looking for something in that field? Thanks again!

Edited by Chelski92