The student visa

TomasMykal

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is fine, but you were given advice and chose not to believe it. If you want to imply to others that a visa is possible, whilst misleading based on your info that doesn't bother me for a second. This site is about reality and offering the truth, not things that make people feel better. Maybe you would have preferred it if we had commented on your post telling you there is a way you can work on with your employer for you to find out at last minute that it is untrue.

Emigrating to Australia is often a long, drawn out process that often takes lots of retraining (as I know well) and lets not pretend to people reading this site that it is possible to get visas with no skills!

I agree whole heartedly with Blossom, a long standing and experienced member of this forum! I do believe, you are the one with the only differing opinion on the matter. Thus your rather swift change in decision to travel.

Edited by jac2011

Oh Blossom, your making yourself and this forum look worse.

What I did forget to mention ,which I thought didn't matter as I was informed incorrectly, is the two Diplomas I hold.

I think the reverse is true.

Enjoy your travels, gain some new skills/qualifications and perhaps you can legitimately be sponsored in the future.

It's ok, I think I'll pass on your migration advice.

I think your stating the obvious, everyone on this forum is advised to get professional advice from a migration agent. I am sure you were told the same, still to this point you have only spoken to your HR department who are not migration agents.

Swift change/ Ive been travelling for 7 years teaching in about 11 different countries. I doubt you can call that swift.

Anyways I am spent on this now, I came here to update, this has gone way too left and like most of the posts in this thread unhelpful

To future readers etc, its upto you what you choose to do, just dont think the people on here are always correct

Goodbye

It's ok, I think I'll pass on your migration advice.

I think your stating the obvious, everyone on this forum is advised to get professional advice from a migration agent. I am sure you were told the same, still to this point you have only spoken to your HR department who are not migration agents.

There you go again with silly assumptions